• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I currently have 3 Smith Talo revolvers. Sort of confusing to me at least. So I assume Smith will continue to produce the guns with the features of the Talo but not mark it Talo? Or will they just be more widely available through more dealers?

I sent an e-mail to Tony at the PC this morning. Will report if I get a response.

P-dog und andere manner, I e-mailed Tony. Will report back when I hear from him.

I don't understand. There is no longer a Talo line.

I e-mailed Tony about p-dog's desire for a 9 minimal 340, nothing else. I printed the entire e-mail.

?

Seemed like you originally emailed about NyleRN's question?

On another note, looks like Smith is also coming out with an M&P 2.0 handgun line... https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms#/?series=163 interested in this when they come out with a 9c 2.0 .
    I had a 9c but just could not make the jump from the Glock trigger. Wonder when we will see the 2.0 line in stores, and if/when a 2.0 9c will come about.

"About M&P® M2.0™
    Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery.

The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE – Flat Dark Earth – finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy."

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    ?

Seemed like you originally emailed about NyleRN's question?

On another note, looks like Smith is also coming out with an M&P 2.0 handgun line... https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms#/?series=163 interested in this when they come out with a 9c 2.0 .
    I had a 9c but just could not make the jump from the Glock trigger. Wonder when we will see the 2.0 line in stores, and if/when a 2.0 9c will come about.

"About M&P® M2.0™
    Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery.

The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE – Flat Dark Earth – finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy."
    The M&P 2.0 looks good. I didn't see where they offer it with a threaded barrel. That should be an option IMHO.

Top Bottom