• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    What you said in the first place was "You get the .500 S&W just to brag about having one, the .460 for serious use, and the .350 for serious use with less recoil.". "Just to brag" would indicate no other reason but, while I think there are other reasons than bragging for the 500SW; at this point, I believe the horse is dead and we (me) have hijacked @Mgderf 's thread more than is necessary...Sorry Mr. Mgderf.

:cheers:
    I was responding to this comment; "If you're going to go X-frame, make it a 500 S&W Magnum !" by pointing out the 500 was the least practical/useful of the 3 options available in the X-frame, not saying the 500 was useless.

As for the topic at hand, the .350 Legend easily outclasses a .357 magnum from a handgun and with specific loading for a pistol, should surpass the old .357 Maximum since it has the same case capacity and a higher maximum pressure.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    You really didn't answer my question as to why the 500 isn't serious but that's ok as I see this discussion akin to which of these two hammers is best to hit a 16d framing nail with. :cool:

Personally, both work just fine for me....

View attachment 291740

Pretty sure this type of post was banned…… or was that only if they were holding fishing poles?

Top Bottom