Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Welcome

why dont cha just type
    Saiga
    Saiga 12
    Saiga 12 ftf
    Saiga 12 fte
    In the search box you will find tons of s12 owners and.....past owners on here.
    There are thousands of post and topics about the s12 here at Ingo.

Enjoy

Plumber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    I guess I was just trying to get a conversation going and perhaps meet a new friend
    next time instead of posting ill check the search boxes.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Eh? Say it isn't so, comrade. Svetlana too much Russian woman for you?

Yep. she was a little chunky.

I like my shotguns like so.

Benelli-Performance-Shop-M2-ShotGun-3-Gun-Edition.jpg

A little more Kate Moss-ish.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Russian woman keep sissy American warm at night. And fetch firewood in the morning.

I've had several saiga 12s, and have liked them all, and current one best. I'm not a saiga FREAK, and still like this little midwestern farmer's daughter (a mossy 930) a lot, too, but I've had very good luck with Saigas.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Eh? Say it isn't so, comrade. Svetlana too much Russian woman for you?

:)::laugh:

For the sake of conversation, I have one and love it. I like that it has been 100% reliable for me right from the factory. I like that I did a conversion on it myself, just like I wanted it. I like the looks at get at 3 gun matches when I come to the line with a 20 rd drum hanging off of it:cool:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I guess I was just trying to get a conversation going and perhaps meet a new friend
    next time instead of posting ill check the search boxes.

You did nothing wrong just trying to help get ya caught up on the S-12 jibber being that your new here...like I said check out what you have missed, the s-12 has quite the following here I bought mine in 08 sold it in 2010 for a minty PSL and i never never looked back.
    I had to run allot of high fps before I got mine to run proper some had to do much more...

an older pic

picture.php

Last edited:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    You know, I only had a few Russian 8-rounders, and ended up getting rid of them for 3x their number in AGP mags, which IME work just as well and are a hell of a lot less expensive.

That's interesting, to read some guys on the Saiga forum you would think there was no other mag made for the Saiga than the Russian. I use 10 SGMs exclusively and Mike's 20 round drum. I've had 1 failure, in fact, the only failure I've ever had with that gun. It happened at a sidematch recently. For some reason, a shell just didn't come up through the mag. Investigated as to why and found that the mag was DIRTY- I mean, really bad. I guess that's what happens when you put a few thousand through a mag, toss in several multigun and sidematches dropping them in the mud and never clean it:laugh:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I like mine. I have added a few gizmo's to it as well. Got an adjustable gas plug and have had no problems since.

Would really like to handle one of the bullpup kits they have for them. That would be way fun... I think

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Mine decided to go retarded after I converted it over to the original trigger position. Now she needs more gas to cycle low brass reliably.

Top Bottom