• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Up for sale is my Springfield Armory TRP. Made circa 2012, I am the second owner, and it has approximately 1000 rounds through it in total. Gun is absolutely fantastic. Very tight, excellent trigger, rear of slide is flush with no gaps. I sent it to the Springfield Custom Shop around 2014 to have a set of 10-8 performance sights, a Wilson Combat solid trigger, and a Wilson Combat wide ambi safety installed (have the work ticket). Trigger is about 3.75-4.00 pounds and extremely crisp. Only con about the gun is some finish wear, as the standard SA finish isn't very wear resistant.

Comes with:
    -Original SA blue box, lock, etc
    -SA dual magazine pouch and one OTG Hex magazine pouch
    -OTG Hex IWB holster
    -4x Chip McCormick 8 round magazines, 1x Wilson Combat ETM magazine, and the original junky SA magazines.
    -Set of VZ Olive Frag G-10 grips, and original SA G-10 grips.

This 1911 loves long walks on the beach and is a riot in bed. Even though her parents over in Illinois have been idiots, don't take it out on her. Asking $1000, willing to do some negotiation. Only trades I'm considering at this time are a CZ SP-01, CZ SP-01 Shadow, CZ Shadow 2. Depending on what you have we can work something out with cash on one end or the other.

IMG_20170830_175039.jpg
    IMG_20170830_175113.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom