• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    My wife and I both love that show. Very sad news. Those Troopers face some very risky situations on that show, not saying our troopers don't, but in Alaska they face extreme weather on top of it all.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The hearts and condolences of my family are extended to the families of Sergeant Patrick Johnson and Trooper Gabriel Rich.

Every one of us who's ever put on a military or law enforcement uniform knows and understands this possibility. That's the discipline.

I never 'expected' to go home at the end of my shift, I 'insured' that I went home.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The hearts and condolences of my family are extended to the families of Sergeant Patrick Johnson and Trooper Gabriel Rich.

Every one of us who's ever put on a military or law enforcement uniform knows and understands this possibility. That's the discipline.

I never 'expected' to go home at the end of my shift, I 'insured' that I went home.

ensured.

That said, my condolences to their families.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    Update: my wife is on the plane heading for Fairbanks to show our respect for the Alaska Troopers. Her best friend is married to an AK trooper but we can't afford the airline tickets for both of us. The memorial service is at the Carson Center at 4:00 on Saturday. Open to the public. For those that pray…it's time. For those that don't, remember. You may not hear anything here in the '48' but, It's a very sad day for Alaska. My wife and youngest son and our foster daughter will represent us. My oldest son and I in Indiana will have our moments of respect.

Top Bottom