• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Hey, Mrs E is one of those "provincials" from the Fort, and she finds her way around fine down here. Get up there, I just let her drive; that place is like a Gordian knot to me. 62nd & College isn't really important unless you're very lost or very intent on getting there.

I know how to get to the children's museum, points downtown, the airport, and CAP Wing HQ. I have to know the first three as part of my job.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I've been to the Saddle Up in question (it is a national chain) 4 times. I've carried all 4 times, IWB, with a banded-bottom shirt. No one has ever asked anything about a firearm.

Clean yourself up, look presentable, carry responsibly, and there are very few times you will ever have a problem having a firearm.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I went last night, the Mrs. and some friends wanted to go and didn't want to go by themselves. I left my EDC in the car but if I would have had a pocket gun they wouldn't have even known. No pat down or wand, just had to lift my shirt and show them my waistline, pocket/ankle carry would have gone unnoticed.

And yes, there was plenty of eye candy inside, but I was just looking at my wife so IDK who else was in there.

Thanks for the effort, but for us provincials from Ft Wayne, I have no idea where College St is. Or 62nd.

I am coming to Indy for three days of work this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will be shuttling people from Military Park on West St to Lucas Oil Stadium. Back and forth for three days in a chartered motor coach.

I like to eat at Shapiros. That is all I really know for sure.

:drool:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    logic would say that guns, knives and alcohol JUST DON'T MIX !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't disagree if YOU are drinking heavily and carrying a firearm. However, I rarely drink anymore, I did drink one beer with Supper last week (first one this year) so don't believe I, or others like me should be considered "dangerous" just because we are carrying a firearm in an establishment that serves alcohol. In my area the best restaurant in the area does serve alcohol and has bands etc. Wife and I have dined there 3 times in the last 2 weeks (great prime rib). If they posted a sign restricting my right to carry a gun, it would be the last business they would get from me!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I still lurk when there is talk of Broadripple. I'm still not sure where it is. Or its attraction.

Back to the OP, unless you are going to sit quietly at the bar, or carry a lightweight ultra concealed firearm, how can you partake of the activities with a roscoe on your side? It seems it would get in the way on the bull riding anyway....Or do you wear shorts and cowboy boots?

I really don't party that hard and also, I just went there to check the place out, would have left regardless as I had to work the next day.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom