• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    FYI: That paper is the one driving these stupid lawsuits. I de-linked your link to their story because I don't want INGO driving any business their way. If you want to read the story, you'll have to copy and paste the link manually into your browser.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    FYI: That paper is the one driving these stupid lawsuits. I de-linked your link to their story because I don't want INGO driving any business their way. If you want to read the story, you'll have to copy and paste the link manually into your browser.
    Actually, Scutter you are thinking of the Las Vegas Review Journal, not the Sun. That was actually mentioned in the first paragraph of the linked article. You should relink it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Actually, Scutter you are thinking of the Las Vegas Review Journal, not the Sun. That was actually mentioned in the first paragraph of the linked article. You should relink it.

Oops, my bad. I didn't want to read the article because that would have meant going to their site, and that's something I will no longer do. Except I had the wrong paper. :n00b:

Top Bottom