• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D the Bruce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    New Castle IN
    So ive been looking on gunbroker.com at Saigas and it seems like i might be able to get one for around 500. Idk if this is a good price and anythings better than a wasr ive read. but ive never bought online. How does one go about finding an ffl dealer and what will i be getting myself into. Ive always been a face to face kinda guy. Anyones experiences and advice i would appreciate.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So ive been looking on gunbroker.com at Saigas and it seems like i might be able to get one for around 500. Idk if this is a good price and anythings better than a wasr ive read. but ive never bought online. How does one go about finding an ffl dealer and what will i be getting myself into. Ive always been a face to face kinda guy. Anyones experiences and advice i would appreciate.

There is a ffl finder on gunbroker. Or just google it.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Ordering online is pretty easy. Buy it. Then contact the FFL holder you want the item shipped too with the sellers information. The FFL holder will then forward his license information to the seller, and the seller will ship to the FFL holder. Once your item arrives (usually in a day or 2), you fill out a 4473 with the FFL holder, just like you would if you were buying the item from them.

Top Bottom