Sandy Hook Shooting Fully Exposed Gone Viral!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Are you seriously insinuating that a government that would lie about 20 dead children and keep them sequestered away from the public in order to accomplish a political objective needs a law to make the detention of those children "legal?" That's some warped thinking. Such a government is not concerned with legalities, so your argument falls flat.

IndyDave1776 is not even coming close to implying what you think he is!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Are you seriously insinuating that a government that would lie about 20 dead children and keep them sequestered away from the public in order to accomplish a political objective needs a law to make the detention of those children "legal?" That's some warped thinking. Such a government is not concerned with legalities, so your argument falls flat.

I know the government is not always honest or right, but this conspiracy theory stuff is beyond the pale. Making wild and unfounded accusations based on irrational fears regarding such a tragic event makes it easy for those who would infringe on our gun rights to point this garbage out as a prime example of how gun owners are nuts. (I'm not saying we are nuts, obviously, I'm saying that it's easy to characterize a whole group by the actions of a loud few.)

If you are indeed so enraged that a mind bogglingly incompetent government is somehow clever and thorough enough to successfully orchestrate this massive conspiracy, you are free to get in your TruthMobile and drive to Connecticut to conduct your own investigation. Here's a list of the victims.

Portraits of Newtown Victims - WSJ.com

Take your shovel and try the cemetery. It will take a bit more effort than posting giant red text on an internet forum, but imagine the satisfaction of when you open the first little coffin and find, not the body of a child, but documents proving that 9/11 didn't really happen.

Plausible alternatives always exist. It just depends on how much the mind has warped the definition of "plausible." You know, that guy that put a .45 round through his hand at the Indy 1500 yesterday could have been an Obama plant. Or maybe it never happened at all? Seems legit.

First, there is nothing irrational about supposing that the government is capable of doing something that falls within the boundaries of a law it felt the need to pass within the past year. There is a flaw with your supposition that the government would not be concerned with legalities. This serves as a shield from FOIA, court review, and individual congressmen demanding accountability.

Second, use your 'wild accusation' assertion for an enema. I have made it clear repetitively that I do not support any particular conclusion at this point aside from seeing the obvious political manipulation of the people while dancing in innocent blood. I have explored some radically different possibilities in order to demonstrate that they are as plausible as what we are being fed. If you cannot understand the difference, you are too obtuse to understand any explanation I can offer. Further, your subjective less than humble opinion that anyone else's thoughts are 'beyond the pale' is just that, your opinion.

Third, being able to see that the narrative we have been fed has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese does not make a person unstable. As for the public image issue, quit pissing yourself and think. Those people already either gain from disarming us or genuinely believe anyone who has any desire to possess a gun is crazy. We aren't going to change that one way or the other.

Fourth, government 'incompetence' often is not the lack of ability but rather the existence of something to be gained by not solving the problem. This can be true of problems that justify government expansion beyond its authority and also problems which justify the existence of people on the government payroll in various departments.

Fifth, the link you posted is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Sixth, visiting a cemetery and digging up graves is a felony.

Seventh, what does 9/11 have to do with this?

Eighth, there is a huge difference between a single random act of stupidity like the moron at the 1500 and a large complex situation with nothing that truly adds up straight.

Ninth, while I don't know you and have the obvious limitations in understanding your motives, you give every indication that your sense of security is circumstantial in nature and you are emotionally dependent upon believing that the world around you is reasonably safe and stable, and by extension are unable to consider the notion that it may not be. You have essentially questioned my sanity for considering possibilities other than the official narrative which, while I may doubt it, I have not discounted the possibility that it may be generally true with or without a few nefarious bonuses thrown in.

Tenth, I find a gargantuan heap of intellectual dishonesty in arguments like yours that are predicated on the notion that the official narrative is true barring absolute evidence to the contrary, yet anyone else's conclusions derived from the information available are false until proven true beyond the possibility of being inaccurate. It seems that accepting uncertainty as a tentative conclusion and acknowledging that there are multiple explanations that are more or less equally plausible and a few that are all the way out to highly implausible but yet within the realm of possibility is too much for some people's pea brains.

1forguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    watched this the other day and was blown away. Seems to be alot of unanswered questions floating around out there

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    And, to summarize, this could all be cleared up if the powers that be simply showed the spent casings and the weapons. The only thing that has not changed since day 1 was the total killed and that there was a Glock 10mm and a Sig 9mm, every other media report has changed

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    watched this the other day and was blown away. Seems to be alot of unanswered questions floating around out there

Exactly. For some strange reason some people believe you are automatically mentally unstable for recognizing this fact or pointing out that the event COULD have gone down in an entirely different way from what is being presented. I suppose the sheep get addicted to the kool-aid.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While there are plenty of more relevant questions to address, I couldn't help but notice that Anderson Cooper made a big issue out of questions raised by professor at a public university. Where was he all the decades that some loon who was also a professor at a public university was teaching as fact in his classes that most all significant inventions in world history were made in sub-Saharan Africa and were stolen by greedy imperialists (who apparently also made the Africans forget about the inventions hence deleting everything including their shadows from the African continent? I suppose this is OK since this professor was part of a 'preferred' demographic group.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OK, I just have to comment, some of you are just too conspiracy happy?

Bushmaster AR-15 WAS used in this event: despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation

A survivor in the shooting played dead. Are we to believe this child is lying?: Sandy Hook Classroom Survivor Played Dead - ABC News

There were other survivors who were shot: Police: Second person injured in Connecticut school shooting survived - U.S. News

Look, I'll definitely agree that the Obama administration and the gun control crowd are not letting this tragedy go to waste, but to assume this is a hoax or a governmental led event in light of existing evidence is illogical.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...documents proving that 9/11 didn't really happen...

Wait... why would anybody bury documents containing such common knowledge this long after the coverup was exposed? :dunno:

You're not one of those .gov version theorists still clinging to the "official" story, are ya?

:laugh:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Look... our government has proven to be our money/power hungry crackhead whore prostitute mother.

Either you are the type of person who believes everything your money/power hungry crackhead whore prostitute mother says... or you don't.

I don't... The government has proven time and time again to LIE. Does that mean that 20 kids dying in a school at the hands of a mass murderer is a false flag operation? I don't know... but what i do know, is that it isn't outside the realm of possibility. And its doubtful that the official story is 100% accurate... its simply impossible to know how deep the rabbit hole is!

*** and the government likes it that way.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 months ago, I would have literally laughed in the face of a conspiracist... however, after doing months of my own research and exposing myself to the possibility that our government is corrupt beyond rational thinking, I've come to the conclusion that the government is untrustworthy at best.

Their sole purpose was designed to serve this country with the best interest of the people in mind... Its blatantly obvious that isn't happening and the fact that they have convinced us all to quietly pay these *******s to **** us over is absolutely mind boggling.

Last edited:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Look... our government has proven to be our money/power hungry crackhead whore prostitute mother.

Either you are the type of person who believes everything your money/power hungry crackhead whore prostitute mother says... or you don't.

I don't... The government has proven time and time again to LIE. Does that mean that 20 kids dying in a school at the hands of a mass murderer is a false flag operation? I don't know... but what i do know, is that it isn't outside the realm of possibility. And its doubtful that the official story is 100% accurate... its simply impossible to know how deep the rabbit hole is!

*** and the government likes it that way.
    OH it's deeper than any rabbit hole you've ever seen:D more like a pit to the center of the earth:laugh:

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm also one to say that I am not even sure exactly what happened...

But I can confirm that if YOU are someone who sits behind your computer completely content with the facts (or lack there of, regarding Sandy Hook),
    then you are far too comfortable with your government and need to open your eyes.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but some of the facts visible to the public just trigger a red flag...
    Unfortunately, we may never find out the truth because our society as a whole is far too accepting of what the media portrays.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    This Sandy Hook Debate is Over, Official Report is out! We can all roll over and go back to napping!

The Connecticut State Police released a statement on January 18th attempting to clarify the confusion generated by the inconsistent and irresponsible media reporting following the Sandy Hook elementary shooting in Newtown on December 14th.

The released list of weapons sets the record straight on an issue that has driven the blogosphere to increasingly speculative lengths: exactly which weapons were used in the shooting?

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber– model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

11995609-mmmain.jpg

I must now apologize to the media and our government for doubting their integrity. I am ashamed and now realize that I must save the children and turn in my weapons!

UPDATE: State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings Independent Journal Review

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This, and it took them only a month to figure out what any of us could have put together in ten minutes? They're geniuses! No reason in the universe to question their competence and/or integrity!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This, and it took them only a month to figure out what any of us could have put together in ten minutes? They're geniuses! No reason in the universe to question their competence and/or integrity!

To IndyDave1776 (et alia),

I think my issue with this whole thing is they probably DID figure it out pretty quickly, once they searched the scene.

The issue is that the media wasn't willing to wait for a final tally of items and events. They all wanted to scoop the other guy and talked to everyone, asked everything, and reported it as the truth when it just wasn't so!

In any event such as this today hundreds of reporters descend on the scene and start talking the moment their boots are on the ground. This leads to a vague picture of what is happening but in no way should be taken to mean the gospel truth. THAT will come weeks or monthes after LE finalizes their investigations, but because we don't want to wait that long some folks try to read the media inconsistencies as something that just ain't so.

So in cases like this it isn't the competency of LE that is the issue but the speed and inaccuracy of the reporting to all of us by a media driven to achieve ratings.

Regards,

Doug

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    They were waiting on the OK from the FBI before they released the information.
    The FBI was waiting on the OK from the White House before allowing the information to be released.
    The White House was waiting on Valerie Jarret to OK the FBI, to OK the local Officials to release the Information.
    Valerie Jarret was waiting on George Soros to approve her allowing the White House allowing the FBI to allow the local Officials to release the information.
    The New World Order at work.
    All in all it's truly amazing that it didn't take a year to get the information released.
    Now I await the official Coroners Report on the causes of death.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013

If you want instant, buy some Quaker oatmeal. Investigations don't work like that. Criminal justice agencies don't exist to give you instant answers so you can thump your chest about false flag operations on the internet.

What makes the difference, anyway? Even when a fairly quick answer is given, like the characterization of rifle wounds by the medical examiner, people only believe it if it fits their personal "theory."

I guess that's the problem with these law enforcement agencies. They are filled with incompetent know-nothings, while the people who really know how to do the job are busy holding steering wheels and nursing their second careers as uncompensated online political scientists.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    To IndyDave1776 (et alia),

I think my issue with this whole thing is they probably DID figure it out pretty quickly, once they searched the scene.

The issue is that the media wasn't willing to wait for a final tally of items and events. They all wanted to scoop the other guy and talked to everyone, asked everything, and reported it as the truth when it just wasn't so!

In any event such as this today hundreds of reporters descend on the scene and start talking the moment their boots are on the ground. This leads to a vague picture of what is happening but in no way should be taken to mean the gospel truth. THAT will come weeks or monthes after LE finalizes their investigations, but because we don't want to wait that long some folks try to read the media inconsistencies as something that just ain't so.

So in cases like this it isn't the competency of LE that is the issue but the speed and inaccuracy of the reporting to all of us by a media driven to achieve ratings.

Regards,

Doug

I will grant you that this was an issue, but the officials taking over a month to say anything is also a problem issue which invites several questions regarding their motives. I can understand taking this long with an investigation of a case involving an unknown perpetrator still at large, but analyzing a fixed situation with a dead perpetrator in a remarkably controlled environment simply doesn't justify it taking a month to address basic information especially when a major national political issue is turning on the event. No sympathy here for the sorry, sorry, officials.

Top Bottom