• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    My cousin bought one years ago off a guy and we took it out shooting a few times. To me it feels like a polymer framed CZ75. Neither of us shooting it had issues with feeding or ejecting and the gun shot fine on paper. If i recall they take CZ75 mags too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have two, both have been trouble free. I agree with the assessment of feeling like a polymer CZ 75. Both of mine had good triggers right out of the box, but the safeties were stiff and gritty. A thorough cleaning improved this, but I had to spend time working the safety many times until I was really happy with the feel. Nothing I would carry, but the pair are good for taking people to the range for an introduction to shooting as they're easy to handle, as well as of course two is one and one is none. I was worried as Turkey became more of a NATO problem child that parts could become an issue

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    I've had one for 5 years, other than the cheesy chrome looking barrel & heavy DA pull, it's been rock solid. Wife likes the grip size, can get a solid purchase with smaller hands. I can confirm it will take CZ mags, I gave up looking for the stock 13rd & got a 14rd CZ mag. It sticks out 1/4" but works fine as second. Mostly run wwb & xtp's through it no probs yet. Can't beat the price for a nice cz75 clone (I paid $250) I would feel ok cc'ing it if that was all my budget had. I wouldn't be surprised if other parts are interchangeable with a cz75 it being a clone, but can't confirm that.

Top Bottom