• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    This is my take on the matter. And im not saying im right or wrong. When I was 21 I saw a sign that said drink canada dry and I went up there. Would drink till I was stupid and not remember what I did the night before. Did I need to be carrying no I dont think so. Now im 47 still drink but just beer and maybe a half case to a case a week. Go to a bar rarely and have no more than 3 beers. I can handle it now but not at 21. You have to know your limits. Their are 21 year olds that can handle it. I was not one of them lol!

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Seeing someone down the equivalent of a six-pack while carrying would be enough for me find a new bar for that evening

chefnick7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Monticello Indiana
    yes yes I'm new to Indiana and this site so I've been reading old post at work. Also the dead kitten thing just doesn't bother me. I'll watch the post dates a little better next time.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    yes yes I'm new to Indiana and this site so I've been reading old post at work.

That's fine but there are many new posts that are interesting & timely. Commenting on a post that's 2 years old is, frankly, a waste of time.

The OP joined in 2008 & only has 65 posts so it is very unlikely that the OP is even still around.

Also the dead kitten thing just doesn't bother me.

Um...good...?

It was a joke. :dunno: I don't think anybody really thought that any kittens were killed because of your necroposting.

...then again...if dead kittens don't bother you...maybe there ARE kittens being killed...

I think we need to keep an eye on you.

Where are you a chef at? You don't serve "chicken" do you? :n00b:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Judgement

Like the Monkey said, better to be judged than buried...

It is not illegal to carry in bars in Indiana, I see know reason why it should be either. As for worrying if the report might state alcohol was involved who really cares as long as you are the one not getting a dirt nap. Just make sure that the shoot is a righteous shoot...

Admit it or not, your judgement after 6 beers in 2 hours is different than it is sober. I don't mix shooting and drinking because it increases the likelyhood of stupid. So I don't go to bars OR restaurants and have more than one beer while carrying. I don't want to make a life and death decision and be wrong because my faculties weren't all mine.
    Its hard enough to be sure of who to shoot sober. I sure don't want to have to shoot 2 of everybody cause I'm seeing double.:draw:

There! now we've really dug it up right.:patriot::laugh:

I get SOOOO tired of reading the new threads all the time.:n00b:

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    glad i found this, a few friends were telling me on friday night when we all went bowling and had a few brews that its against the law for me to drink and carry, i kept saying it was not illegal, but yet i agree with alot of posts on here, you have to be the judge in how well you hold your own liquor

Top Bottom