• ...and so much more!
  • CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Thanks fellas, it means a lot.

Sometimes I feel the Ruling Class (Both parties) view themselves as Nobility and they have super rights and priveledge over and above what we do.

Just look at the politicos from the past from both parties have had members that have commited crimes that we as normal folks would have been in jail for.

Now they have run up the credit cards or debt so high they gotta start cutting.

Well they wanna cut the groups that will take it and move along, nothing to see here for the common folks.

Sometimes I think they conspire to figure out who will be on what side of an issue for mutual political gain.

It would be refreshing not to have to pick from the lesser of two evils when in the voting booth.

I got a reply from the State Republican party that basically tried (in their eyes) to justify SB577 and to be honest I must not have been smart enough to understand all the twisty law writing prose because I read it three times and was still cornfused.:blahblah:

SO I just ended up complaining even more and added that the info they sent me was confusing.............They won't read it anyway, and if they do they won't care more than likely.:xmad:

Just my:twocents:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I work at a military base. This hit the news and it swept through the unit like a bad case of flu. The military members and veterans were angry and feel like they have been kicked in the gut. We have been at war in two different AORs for 10 years. To have a RINO propose this legislation, when the state is already swimming in money smells of dirty politics or presidential posturing.

We willingly sacrifice our safety and security for the benefit of the country. This benefit has been in place since 1935 and is not used by many vets. It is a huge comfort to know that if needed, one day our kids will be taken care of. It appears that the politicians of Indiana no longer care about our sacrifice.

T_V

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This is rediculous! Everyone needs to contact this Senator and make their voice heard.

carroll101495

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Indiana
    Sad state of affairs when if reward a felony conviction with free tuition at the expense of rewarding a disabled veteran with a benefit for his children.

Top Bottom