• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LiveFreeOrDie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2019
    Crown Point
    My buddy has a SCAR and it is nice but IMO I like my MCX better. They are both great rifles and think it's more of a personal preference for me. Tbh I like my Barrett Rec7 gen2 more than either though. :twocents:
    Does you MCX shoot a 308 bullet? I have a Rattler with the 300 blk and 556 barrels and love it, however it is not the battle rifle the SCAR is.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Does you MCX shoot a 308 bullet? I have a Rattler with the 300 blk and 556 barrels and love it, however it is not the battle rifle the SCAR is.
    Unfortunately no. I have a DI 308 that is lighter than the SCAR. Its just as accurate as the SCAR and easier to carry imo. No knock on the SCAR as it is a awesome battle rifle just not my preference.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Can you define fudd please?
    No need, he gon'. Clicking on his profile gives "This user's profile is not available." (I don't know if that's a temporary or permanent status)

Personally, I'd love to see this go back onto topic so I can go back to web searches on guns I can't afford to buy yet and just :drool:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can you define fudd please?
    FUD: fear, uncertainty, doubt.
    Fudd: As in Elmer Fudd. A pejorative against gun owners who think bolt action rifles and pump shotguns are good enough for anyone.

The mall ninja mixed up the capitalization, which is enough grounds for banning, IMHO.

Top Bottom