• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    By far the scarriest movie I've ever seen. If this ever happened to me, I'd be ruined for life most likely.

IMDb Video: Taken: Theatrical Trailer

MV5BMTM4NzQ0OTYyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkyNjQyMg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

^ Very good movie.

As far as movies that scare or give me a shiver, Stephen King's Misery is probably near the top of the list. That nurse gives be a shiver just thinking about it. Children of the Corn was pretty scarry, and It. I have never liked clowns, and It made it worse. Still love Stephen King though!!! Pet Cemetary was a pretty decent flick too!!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The only thing that took away from my enjoyment of Signs was the lack of anything useful in a farmer's basement. I mean, they knew something bad was coming for how long and the best thing they had was a hoe? The movie would have turned comedy had that been the average INGOer's basement.

My sister and I discussed that over a few beers the other day: Had the aliens came to my house? Forget about it! :D Plus if I thought there was an invisble UFO in my backyard depositing Martian homies, they would come back to find that sucker on blocks, stripped of any cool tech that could make me money. Plus, spray painted "insert planet" sucks!

Farmer's basement was a joke, a flashlight and a radio. Preparedness at it's best...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    ^ Very good movie.

As far as movies that scare or give me a shiver, Stephen King's Misery is probably near the top of the list. That nurse gives be a shiver just thinking about it. Children of the Corn was pretty scarry, and It. I have never liked clowns, and It made it worse. Still love Stephen King though!!! Pet Cemetary was a pretty decent flick too!!

The original Children of the Corn, please. The Sci-Fi remake was so bad it wasn't even "horrible movie" fun to watch. Characters and actors sucked so bad, we were rooting for the main wench to get offed, and cheered when she did.

WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    Instead of Disney movies, I grew up watching Horror movies. Back when I was 4 years old they scared me sure but I'm Desensitized now so they're more amusing than anything else.

I've seen them all and have a few complete Franchises like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. In all I have around 100 Horror movies total.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My sister and I discussed that over a few beers the other day: Had the aliens came to my house? Forget about it! :D Plus if I thought there was an invisble UFO in my backyard depositing Martian homies, they would come back to find that sucker on blocks, stripped of any cool tech that could make me money. Plus, spray painted "insert planet" sucks!

Farmer's basement was a joke, a flashlight and a radio. Preparedness at it's best...

Wasn't he a preacher?

But yeah, not even a shotgun?

Top Bottom