• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I really liked the stages today. Great squad.
    Interesting weather with HOT and humid most of the match and storms coming in on the last stage with hard rain and wind. Temperature dropped and it felt cold. Got in car and turned heat on, crazy stuff.
    Thanks to all that helped setup and run the match.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Fun match, very technical, weird wx. Squad 1 aka the misfits in mid season form. Thanks to all the RO’s and setup help. We moved a few walls and fault lines and created a difficult very technical set of field courses. Ro’s Keep the match running, thanks to all of you who stepped up.
    Warm humid wx turned into a cool breeze during our 3rd stage. Before we started stage 4 we were again soaked in sweat. Shot stage 6(classifier) in a drenching driving wind ripping thunderstorm. PAUL asked if I really wanted to shoot in the downpour. Hell yes, let’s get this over with. Actually shot a good classifier.
    The last shooter in our squad, a true storm trooper, shot in a wind driven
    deluge. 2 target bags blew off as he was shooting. Heads were dropping, rain was coming in sideways and he finished with a big smile on his face. We had fun.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    This was a unusual match and like I said I LIKE those kind of stages and the hard stages. I told the new shooters on our squad that this isn't the normal you might see 2 of these kind of stages at a normal match and some run and gun stages mixed in. It is hard to make it challenging for some and doable for the newer shooters and lower classed shooters.
    For every shooter out there trying to get better and become the next national champion there is another shooter that just wants to have fun with his friends and doesn't care about getting better. Hard to set up matches that makes everyone happy.

When I get to be King there will be at least 1 8-8-8-8 nobody has to think stage every match.

I am old and my brain gets very full.

That said, great stages and people to shoot with! Thanks SCCC for the match!!

The classifier was simple stage that you didn't have to think on and some still screwed that up.:dunno::laugh::nuts::stickpoke:

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I have finally dried out all of my gear. Fun match could have shot better but what the hell. Great Squad everybody helped.

Went from sweating and drinking lots of water at the beginning of the match to soaking wet and cold.

Top Bottom