• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have a friend in Texas that is always talking about Run and Guns. I thought that was a local thing down there. Where is SCGC (I am in Kokomo), and how does your match work?

This is a USPSA match. Max just calls it a Run and Gun because it is a No Match. That means no steel, no hard cover, no no shoots. Just 16 pieces of brown cardboard between you and super stardom. The targets are huge, impossible to miss. Anybody can be a hero.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Imported run and gun to Indiana from Cedar Ridge, Blackhawk & The Bullet Hole ranges outside San Antonio in 2008.

Actually, it is an old Cherokee tradition, sometimes they'd get hammered on Saturday night and just be too tired to set up a normal match the next day. Not a lot of people know that.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Actually, it is an old Cherokee tradition, sometimes they'd get hammered on Saturday night and just be too tired to set up a normal match the next day. Not a lot of people know that.

Raise

your hand if you are surprised at his knowledge of native american history. That is what I thought. Always helping out...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is a USPSA match. Max just calls it a Run and Gun because it is a No Match. That means no steel, no hard cover, no no shoots. Just 16 pieces of brown cardboard between you and super stardom. The targets are huge, impossible to miss. Anybody can be a hero.

Uh . . .

Um.

Yeah.

I, uh, well, see . . . uh . . .

Top Bottom