• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iurobz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    At least now nobody can go in to a school and shoot a bunch of kids because there's a sticker on the door that say's no guns allowed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Please don't post ignorant comments generalizing an entire group of people. As an avid gun owner and an(absolutely phenomenal) educator, I take it to heart when you generalize the fact that "our kids are getting a crappy education" based on a news article. I seriously doubt you even have students in the educational system and probably haven't been in a classroom in at least ten years which gives you absolutely no authority to post on the topic.

Thanks for the correction. I apologize for being ignorant. It has been since 2008 that I had kids in the educational system but I still have no authority to post on the topic.

Actually I have no authority to post on any topic. I will edit my post. Thank-you.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I assume these people don't own televisions or go to movies because otherwise they would be lying in a fetal position scared to death of all the guns they keep seeing. The saddest thing is that they truly don't have a clue how idiotic they sound to the rest of us.

Top Bottom