• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    I have read the posts on here, watched the news, and seen all the FB stuff. This was my response yesterday, and it will be the same next week ect.

I have read 3 very sad Articles about the shooting at the Connecticut elementary School. I might be a little rough around the edges sometimes, but it is always sad when children have to pay the ultimate price because some Mental case hates himself. As I was reading 1 of the Articles I came to these comments....."We're going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics," Obama said in apparent reference to the influence of the National Rifle Association over members of Congress.

(Obama remains committed to trying to renew a ban on assault weapons)
    Obama can Ban all the weapons he wants to. He will never Ban them from the Mental cases,Gang members,and or Criminals in general. So lets not make this about Obama and Weapon bans, and let us keep it to prayers for the Families of this Tragedy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually this is all Obama's fault.
    He spent so much time on obamacare, so much time on illegal immigrantion that he failed to pass new legislature to put armed guards in our schools, with metal detectors, bio-metric ids for all in the school, a wall with full auto guard post every 20 feet and reinformed barriers so you can't take a vehcile inside the school compound. He failed to pass this so this is all his fault.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    My wife just made a comment on the way back from church. she is Filipino. She said there is nothing ever like that in the Phillippines. not at schools not at banks. You know why? there are armed guards, M16, Ak and shotguns. They go through your purse/bags at the malls. I little 45 second inconvience, but no kids getting killed.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    My wife just made a comment on the way back from church. she is Filipino. She said there is nothing ever like that in the Phillippines. not at schools not at banks. You know why? there are armed guards, M16, Ak and shotguns. They go through your purse/bags at the malls. I little 45 second inconvience, but no kids getting killed.
    That is all good, but what about the 4th amendment ?????

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Well I for one don't want that at that extreme. I just don't think Obama should make this about him and HIS gun ban... let the parents have their time to grieve,before acting like the nice guy we all know your not.. just my :twocents:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well I for one don't want that at that extreme. I just don't think Obama should make this about him and HIS gun ban... let the parents have their time to grieve,before acting like the nice guy we all know your not.. just my :twocents:

Yup.....he will never let a good tragedy go to waste if it benefits his agenda.

ThatsTheOne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Monroe County
    Its sad but it does happen all over the word. I'm not saying it should be accepted or we should be used to it but that we should appreciate that we don't live in a country where our children get blown up by crazy people wearing exploding vests...

Top Bottom