• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    needing a scope/rings for my .243 bolt action. what are some recommendations for a low budget yet still quality set of scope and rings? i have been looking so far at the vortex crossfire and diamondback series. main feature i am looking for is the ability to hold zero well for a long-ish period of time.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Off-hand, if you do not need QD, Warne Maxima rings are some of the least expensive I trust.

As far as the scope, though, much more information about how you intend to use your rifle is needed. Many lines of scopes hold zero, however tracking is another issue.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Off-hand, if you do not need QD, Warne Maxima rings are some of the least expensive I trust.

As far as the scope, though, much more information about how you intend to use your rifle is needed. Many lines of scopes hold zero, however tracking is another issue.

Agreed, either of the 2 scopes yet mentioned will do what you ask and more. If you would like let me know your budget, and how you intend to use it, and Ill help walk you into what scope (and why) would be best for you. Feel free to email me at alan@aaoptics.com or pm me on here.

Top Bottom