• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I picked up 3 boxes of 9mm this morning. Federal for $13.97/box. Two guys were in line ahead of me and another showed up after we were done. They had 15 boxes, down to 3 lickety split.

After numerous trips to Walmart it does make you wonder if I should switch to skeet for the summer and pickup rifle/handgun shooting again next year.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    If you are setting at home on the computer reading info on who has ammo in stock chances are pretty good you are out of luck it is gone LOL

mwmroll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was randomly at the Walmart on Keystone in Indy and saw a gaggle of guys at the sg counter. They said they were about to bring out ammo off the truck. Managed to get 200 rds of federal 9mm. They had a little line set up and only one guy made off with any 223. But when I left there was still at lease 500 rds of 9mm left at 11pm

FNRA Scott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    East Central Indiana
    After numerous trips to Walmart it does make you wonder if I should switch to skeet for the summer and pickup rifle/handgun shooting again next year.

Sporting clays!!!
    Box of Remington 12 ga. shells- 25 in a box, 7 1/2 shot for $5.49. :thumbsup:
    Somehow I have this funny feeling that shotgun shell may be hard to get someday. Buying several boxes at a time while I can afford them.
    Who would have thought 22lr were going to be hard to find. :dunno:

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    I have been checking the Fort Wayne area Walmarts and more frequently the Meijers since we shop there. The closest I have come to finding common ammo was at the Meijers on Maplecrest. I decided to run by there on lunch about a week ago and found someone stocking in the ammo isle. I thought I was about to score but unfortunately all he had on the cart was shotgun ammo. That is unless he was holding out.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Bought some also. Shot it today and was surprised how dirty it is, and how it doesn't feed well in automatics. Still, it is .22LR and a great price, about 4.4 cents per round.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    All I know is that I will be happy to just simply pick up a few more boxes of plain ol' .22. In the last month I have only been able to get a brick!

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    While in Muncie south Walmart the guy ahead of me one evening tried to have his wife buy 3 more boxes and they wouldn't let them do it since he bought some.

Top Bottom