• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    this is rare for me as I'm usually a day late or a dollar short when it comes to scoring deals. I was searching for ak74 magazines and thought I was decided on surplus tantal mags because of their low cost compared to other surplus mags. Well I was doing search, trying to find which site has the best shipping cost and ended up on guns America. searching through there I found Russian bakelite mags for $20.50 each! Reading in the description he said they appear to have been issued to trainees as the insides look amazing with little to no wear but the outsides have had names scratched into them and scratched out etc. I was kind of curious and also a little hesitant about ordering from someone out of state so I contacted him about them via phone. He said he received them from Russia with a large shipment of excellent condition magazines and decided since they were freebies he'd let them go cheap. Seems like a nice guy and he has excellent user feed back so I took the leap of faith and ordered several. He said he'd have them shipped out tomorrow so hopefully ill have them here soon and I can post pictures. He did send me pics via email and the insides look great, no wear or stains, just cosmetic scratches on the mag bodies.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Well my mags arrived just I was leaving for school but I was able to give them a quick look over. The insides look great but very dirty and the outside are as described, scuffed and scratched. Quick sample pick of one. More to come tonight.

Very faint writing here. Camera didnt do a good job of capturing it

Last edited:
    Top Bottom