• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Has anyone seen one in the wild lately? In the Indy area? I saw one last time I was in I Fort Wayne, should have snapped it up. I've called around and seems no one has one handy but I'm not so sure they just don't know what I'm talking about.

MikeHoncho27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2015
    Carmel
    Lots of one liners my friend.
    So you mean to tell me that I try to offer help to someone that is looking for a gun and you give me an infraction?!?

I am sorry that I tried to help someone out and will make sure that my posts are much more than one line that people will have to read a bunch of useless nonsense to get to what they are looking for.

Maybe be I should've said something like

dear kind sir, the gun that you are looking for is such a wonderful gun and you sure have made a great choice of weapons to come on here and ask if anyone has seen.

Whilst at the gun range in carmel called Point Blank during my 3-4 hours I spend there shooting per week, which is located on city center drive and there number is 660-6100, I happened to be browsing their guns and saw the particular firearm that you happened to make a post about.

Is that a more appropriate post? I am a member on several other forums and have NEVER as much as received a warning in over 10,000 posts.

I will make are my posts are much longer. Sorry for any trouble that I may have caused and the time it took you to send me the warning

why is there no warning for wsenfeld or indygunworks for their one liners?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So you mean to tell me that I try to offer help to someone that is looking for a gun and you give me an infraction?!?

I am sorry that I tried to help someone out and will make sure that my posts are much more than one line that people will have to read a bunch of useless nonsense to get to what they are looking for.

Maybe be I should've said something like

dear kind sir, the gun that you are looking for is such a wonderful gun and you sure have made a great choice of weapons to come on here and ask if anyone has seen.

Whilst at the gun range in carmel called Point Blank during my 3-4 hours I spend there shooting per week, which is located on city center drive and there number is 660-6100, I happened to be browsing their guns and saw the particular firearm that you happened to make a post about.

Is that a more appropriate post? I am a member on several other forums and have NEVER as much as received a warning in over 10,000 posts.

I will make are my posts are much longer. Sorry for any trouble that I may have caused and the time it took you to send me the warning

It was supposed to be a warning. Not an infraction.

Now, stop and pay attention.

Did you read the text that came with that. I think you did not.

You have to put up 50 quality posts in the 1st 50. It is all laid out for you in the rules and the text that came with the intended warning. I will get the infraction pulled but you are not aware your one liners were disappearing...???

Now, Those members you mention are long time active members.
    Read the rules and the text in the infraction.

Seems you are a bit butthurt over something that is glaringly obvious.

Being a smart alack in response to this will not win you any points in the forum or with the mod staff.

Again....read and follow the rules.

-CM-

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Welcome to INGO.

We have a 50 QUALITY post rule to use the classified section of our forum. We have at least 3 or 4 people a week try to meet the 50 post count so theyou can use the classifieds. They show up, use the forum to buy or sell and then never come back again.

We are a gun COMMUNITY first. The classifieds are just a perk for forum members. Please don't be offended by the infraction. Stick around and join us in conversation, as I assume you want to. Let us get to know you and all will be fine.

The 2 members you pointed out above have been here a while and free to post as they wish.

Read the FAQ's for a bit more Info.

MikeHoncho27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2015
    Carmel
    Sorry. My IM that I received said I received an infraction and 1 point.

Not trying to be a smart A, just was trying to contribute and got slapped for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry. My IM that I received said I received an infraction and 1 point.

Not trying to be a smart A, just was trying to contribute and got slapped for it.

A warning is not in place yet and the Admin. has been reversed.
    I will pass on the warning as I think we are all on the same page.

Contributing is not posts like GTG and the like. We watch for this per the reasons stated in the rules. Not a witch hunt at all.
    Members set us onto these issues. This is a good place. So much in here as to info and so much more.
    Get your 50 "Quality" posts and then join in on the fun.

Again, welcome.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    A warning is not in place yet and the Admin. has been reversed.
    I will pass on the warning as I think we are all on the same page.

Contributing is not posts like GTG and the like. We watch for this per the reasons stated in the rules. Not a witch hunt at all.
    Members set us onto these issues. This is a good place. So much in here as to info and so much more.
    Get your 50 "Quality" posts and then join in on the fun.

Again, welcome.

Who are these 'members' that don't have anything better to do than monitor everybody else's posts, get a life people or apparently go get a job, you have too much time on your hands.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Has anyone seen one in the wild lately? In the Indy area? I saw one last time I was in I Fort Wayne, should have snapped it up. I've called around and seems no one has one handy but I'm not so sure they just don't know what I'm talking about.

Indy Arms has one, was just looking at it today. It gets a whole lot of attention, don't expect it to last long.

Top Bottom