• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Unfortunately, no matter what the "rest" of the world does to provoke Israel, the current White House administration will not support any action Israel decides to pursue.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Irishfan

I am not upto date on the power of nuke/abombs, but wouldnt such bombs destroy the entire planet?

When is Isreal justified in using nukes? Would another Nation such as Pakistan return the favor? Everyone dies anyways..

They won't be fighting for land or food or freedom, they will be fighting for existence. Iran and other countries don't want there land(except the palistinians) they want them all dead. So I guess the question is do they accept genocide or nuke Iran even farther into the stone age ?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Israel for the win.
    Nukes if they have to.
    Conventional, if Iran doesn't throw the first nuke punch.
    When the Israelis say;

Never Again!!

They mean it!!

Our POTUS will do his usual impression of the Charles Durning (Governor of TX) character in "The Best Little Whore House In Texas."

Mike

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Was anyone suspicious of the Saudis alleged willingness to look the other way if Israel decided to take out Iran's nuclear capacity?

Could this be the ultimate set up? They get a large strike force over Saudi Arabia, take them out and then let the Syrians and Egyptians attack on land, where I think the warring parties are more equal.

Or should I take off my tin foil hat?

The Saudis have no urge to become the world's largest stained glass display, which is all that would be left of their country if the scenario you outline played out. Isreal will lob nukes in every which way. The Saudis loathe Isreal, but they hate Iran even more, and fear them. They do not fear Isreal.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Unfortunately, no matter what the "rest" of the world does to provoke Israel, the current White House administration will not support any action Israel decides to pursue.

Obama's decision to turn the United States into an enemy of Isreal makes the likelihood of Isreal tossing nukes much greater. They are being painted into a corner, and their survival is questionable.

Anyone familiar with the story of Masada?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Iran and Iraq fought for years killing thousands of their citizens but when we fought Iraq, Iran allowed them to fly their jets into Iran for safe keeping. They will fight each other to the death but if one of them is fighting an Infidel they will join forces and fight him as one. Israel will take the fight to Iran again and they don't care who supports them. Our Muslim President has let them know he will offer no support so they know that they will stand and fight alone. The Israelis are well trained and well equipped fighters and will get the job done, one way or another. Obama is sending a message to all of out allies that we cannot be counted on for support anymore.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Iran and Iraq fought for years killing thousands of their citizens but when we fought Iraq, Iran allowed them to fly their jets into Iran for safe keeping. They will fight each other to the death but if one of them is fighting an Infidel they will join forces and fight him as one. Israel will take the fight to Iran again and they don't care who supports them. Our Muslim President has let them know he will offer no support so they know that they will stand and fight alone. The Israelis are well trained and well equipped fighters and will get the job done, one way or another. Obama is sending a message to all of out allies that we cannot be counted on for support anymore.

That's why I'm paranoid about it...at some point, I have to imagine the anti-Zionist elements in all these countries say, "If we're ever going to have another war, we need one now while the US has an (at best) 'neutral' President in the White House."

Don't doubt the Israelis would kick some major arse, but my concern is the Turks are a wildcard they haven't had to deal with before. Even if Turks don't see action, if they are active behind the scenes supporting their "brothers" in jihad, how does that factor into the equation?

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Obama's decision to turn the United States into an enemy of Isreal makes the likelihood of Isreal tossing nukes much greater. They are being painted into a corner, and their survival is questionable.

Anyone familiar with the story of Masada?

I saw the movie years ago. I just can't foresee a mass suicide.

Chances are if Israel goes down, they'll take a lot of enemy souls with them.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Loved reading that article about Ahmadinejad backing down, "Iranians do not want to fight [but] are willing to become martyred in this way." So in other words they figured out it's better to get their butts kicked first rather than deal with the pain of fighting. Something tells me Iran needs as many security forces as they can to keep the spectre of control together on the home front or the green bandanas may start making trouble for them again.

Top Bottom