• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I'd like to come hang out for a little bit.. still okay for not-quite-NWI-located folks to join in, right??

I guess I'll be up there either way, to test out some of my Glock magazines.. so I'll be bringing along a Glock 23 and a Kel-Tec Sub2000 in .40 (Glock magazines). I'm bringing a buddy who is interested in learning more about firearms and shooting as well.

With Mr.O bringing a clay thrower, are we officially moving over to the shotgun range next door as well?

Looks like sides are kinda lacking - I'll bring some chips maybe?

Bubbajms you and all of INGO is always welcomed.
    ^^^^^^ T H I S ^^^^^^

Last edited:

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Fair enough - I mean, I guess I'm both North and West of Indianapolis, so that's sorta close..

Alright - Bubbajms +1 Newbie

Bringing Glock 23, Kel-Tec Sub2000 in .40 (Glock Magazines). Probably a shotgun of some sort (Ithaca 37, maybe) if we're busting clays.. and chips to eat!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I picked up three pounds of bacon today for the M&S. It looks like we are having bacon sandwiches so we may need more. So if someone could pick up a pound or two of the cheap stuff that would be great.

.38 are called for. Just the .45 are left cash value $70

All so I have some ammo for trade only that I'm bringing to the M&S. I'm just looking for 9mm and .223 brass target ammo. Check out pic for what I have.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I picked up three pounds of bacon today for the M&S. It looks like we are having bacon sandwiches so we may need more. So if someone could pick up a pound or two of the cheap stuff that would be great.

All so I have some ammo for trade only that I'm bringing to the M&S. I'm just looking for 9mm and .223 brass casings. Check out pic for what I have.

I have 60 223 brass casings

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I'm going to try to make it Saturday. My list;

Longguns;

Remington 7615P--will have ammo
    Just Right Carbine 9mm--will have some ammo
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown--will have ammo

Handguns;

Ruger 22/45 22lr w/red dot--will have ammo
    Ruger LCR 38spec--will have some ammo

I'll bring some pie and some cheese for the sandwiches.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Mr.O., I picked up a box of clays last night - can't wait to see them break when they hit the ground after I miss them :P

My buddy is pretty new to firearms and is excited to get a chance to see/handle/shoot stuff he's only seen online. He's probably going to make friends pretty quickly with lots of you :)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Mr.O., I picked up a box of clays last night - can't wait to see them break when they hit the ground after I miss them :P

My buddy is pretty new to firearms and is excited to get a chance to see/handle/shoot stuff he's only seen online. He's probably going to make friends pretty quickly with lots of you :)

I'll be in the same boat never did clays. My wife did clays at BOW earlier this month and she did good apparently. Jedi scratch off my 2 9mm's and add a charter arms police bulldog( limited 38 spl). Also will be bringing a semi auto 22 that I have listed in the classifieds if anyone is interested in buying as well as brass for trading for other brass or ammo.

Rexford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    United States
    Alright...last month may have been a miss but I'll give it another go around (that 2 hour drive one way is painful though)

Go figure my brother is driving up today from Kentucky so this is gonna be interesting, haven't seen him since he got out of the Air Force himself. So far its me +2 in total (3 for those keeping track) along with all the firearms I currently own.

Springfield XD .45 ACP (got about 50 FMJ rounds left for it.)

Springfield XDs 9mm ACP (I've got at least 100 'dirty' FMJ rounds for that though I couldn't hit crap with it last time on that 25 yard range so maybe that 3.3 inch barrel just isn't long enough for me to handle property. Having a 5 inch barrel on my .45 spoils my aim.

Smith & Wesson AR-15 (somewhere around 200 rounds of ammo or so. Green tipped rounds 5.56 and I discovered via a friendly guy I bumped into last go around that the brass that rifle spits out are beautiful so if anyone wants to collect or trade for my empties I'd be willing since I'm too much of a newbie to do my own reloads.)

I have maybe 15 self-adhering targets left? Maybe 20? Kind of small and they need something to stick too, having plywood that was already chewed up by a boy scout troupe didn't make for a good time if a breeze caught the back side of the target.

Recap

3 people, 3 guns, curious about what all might be helpful for us to bring besides chairs for us to sit on?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Tomorrow is looking promising, as long as I'm not up working until 2am again. Anyone wanna carpool (i.e. give me a lift)? You'll get the distinct pleasure of my snarky commentary for the entire trip!

Top Bottom