• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    If I were doing a precision build of that grade, I'd go to a good gunsmith too.. don't feel bad about that! You're past the "anybody with a good set of tools can do this in a garage over the weekend" level, IMO..

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    This one is not for AR, I received my order last friday, a bartlein 308 5r 26'' blank barrel, ......need a gun smith for the barrel ,chamber and action work......... and already made appointment with mark penrod this March, and paid deposit. I did not know anybody else can help me do the barrel, action gunsmith works. besides, I did lots of research about Penrod Precision, all positive answers.

as long as you did your research and are happy, that is all that matters. I should bring my precision .308 out. It has been awhile since it has been out of the gun safe.

BDS JIN

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Griffith
    as long as you did your research and are happy, that is all that matters. I should bring my precision .308 out. It has been awhile since it has been out of the gun safe.

Ha, I think I can get it back from Penrod Precision before first shoot event next year. we can shoot some long range together.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ha, I think I can get it back from Penrod Precision before first shoot event next year. we can shoot some long range together.

You want long range you need to talk to wild duece and Gunbunnies.
    Wild duece loves long, long range stuff and has some rifle that will make you drool if you are into that stuff.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone currently have a magpul or similar vertical fore grip that they would like to trade for a magpul angled forgrip in FDE? I think I am going back to Vertical Forgrips as a hand stop on my AR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom