• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    He ain't lying. I've been guilty of it numerous times. I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but sometimes I'm kind of a smart aleck. Seeing someone not being competent with their firearms brings it out in me, and only lately have I really tried to correct myself on that. I think that as long as they're not being unsafe, it's not really my place to say anything. Now, if the opening comes up to offer some friendly help, ok. But otherwise, maybe I just need to keep my piehole shut.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    This guy is right. In my experience, the worst offenders have been on snipershide forums... There may be worse, but that forum just sticks out.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Obviously this guy makes some kind of sense to someone. Watching with subtitles it seems he doesn't know how to talk or the subtitles are way off the mark. Hopefully those who actually hear what he is saying understand better.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have noticed that there are many inexperienced gun owners now on websites. Often they want to express opinions without having any background or training. This opens them up to criticism and some of them recoil at being questioned even respectfully. I think we all should be polite with one another, like when we talk face-to-face, but we must all have somewhat of a thick skin when in a cyber discussion. I think that the current circumstances forcing us to shoot less, if at all and being homebound or at least very restricted in our social lives has caused us to have pent up stress and give us hair trigger tempers. The recent election results has contributed to the frustration. I find myself blasting off a comment sometimes and wishing that I had reviewed my comment for a period of time before shooting it off at warp speed. Maybe we all need to sit back and take a deep breath before jumping the gun.

Egldriver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    NW Indiana
    All true. I think keyboard courage is what is driving it. Most people don't have the courage to engage in person, especially when they cannot justify their position. When you are just typing words it gets easy. I think the internet has improved many things for us but it has also caused some of our greatest problems.

Top Bottom