Sebelius is resigning!!! HOOORAAAYYYYY!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So...anybody want to guess the identity of the RINO who'll be "honored" to accept the open job of "fixing Obamacare?"

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The timing is interesting, just after the senate finance hearings on the "healthcare" roll out disaster. But that is not the only disaster with her name all over it. She personifies arrogance and its about time one of Obama's cronies got shown the door.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    She probably wanted out long before when the heat was starting but was forced to wait for the deadline. Many deals made to avoid direct blame or from prosecution later or even threats. How much worse would it have looked for Barry if she left sooner? It's all smoke and mirrors, calculated moves to sway opinion or sooth angry voters or avoid the total collapse of the ACA. I hope there is not enough lipstick for the pig at this point.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That anti-gun whack-job who couldn't get approved by the Senate as Surgeon General? If not him some other whack-job who's been educated beyond their intelligence.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Its an election year head on a platter. That way in Sept/Oct they can say 'We know it didn't go as well as anyone had hoped, but the person who felt most responsible resigned...'...all is forgiven. Those evil republicans need to get over it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    She did her job and will get her Cush job in industry somewhere. She did exactly what she was supposed to. She performed admirably for her boss.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    A despicable human being whose face, thankfully, I will not have to see on the news any more. Y'all may remember when she was Gov in KS she vetoed concealed carry. The legislature overruled her veto. Let her return to KS in disgrace. Maybe she can get a job at Planned Parenthood as she is big on abortion.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    A despicable human being whose face, thankfully, I will not have to see on the news any more. Y'all may remember when she was Gov in KS she vetoed concealed carry. The legislature overruled her veto. Let her return to KS in disgrace. Maybe she can get a job at Planned Parenthood as she is big on abortion.

She is not my definition of a despicable person.
    Do we have to demonize those we disagree with.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    She is not my definition of a despicable person.
    Do we have to demonize those we disagree with.

She demonized herself. Doesn't want us to have guns, arrogant incompetent liberal elitist. I'm just telling it like it is. Demonizing would be IMO altering/distorting facts to portray a pol in a bad way. I don't believe my post did that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Lots more money to be made in a law/lobby firm with heavy weight insurance clients making billions off obiecare.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    She did her job and will get her Cush job in industry somewhere. She did exactly what she was supposed to. She performed admirably for her boss.

Something tells me that Obama is not very happy with her performance. He dissed her last week when he gave his talk about achieving the numbers. He gave shout outs to everyone BUT her. And she was sitting right there.

Top Bottom