• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I've got options with other powders, but was wondering if anyone is starting to see any light at the end of the tunnel on powder availability. So much easier to load what you have loads worked up for.

Chrisw0118

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    I was in at Cabelas on Friday and they had plenty of just about what ever you wanted. That was in Hammond, but you may try the one in Louisville. They had plenty of bullets, and some primers before I bought some. Good Luck.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Loren at Bite the Bullet in Seymour told me they were expecting a few pounds next week.

Now to thread jack. I would like to find some Bullseye.

corngrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    I was at fields outdoors in Rushville yesterday and the have several pounds of bullseye and power pistol. Also varget and other specialty powders. The downside is the inflated price. They average about 3 to 5 dollars more a pound than what I pay at Profire but they are 9 miles from home so unless I am in Indianapolis it is cheaper for me to buy in Rushville than to pay the oil company for gas.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    McDonalds is a nice shop and I always enjoy going in there, but his powder prices are nuts right now....$26 for 9oz of trail boss?

Love the shop...he just needs to come to his senses on his powder prices.

He did have a bit of the "reloader" series(7,12,etc), also had the whole DOT family(red, blue, green) as well as titewad, WSF, and a few others.

God bless
    -Shred

Top Bottom