• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Found this on another site...This is getting good.

2z6gyh0.jpg

beatdown.gif

ztQXN.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Looks like 4chan got another one...They must have listed her name and address and forced her to apologize.

YouTube - THE DAY AFTER THE WORLD SAW AC TRANSIT BUC FIGHT I AM A MOTHER****ER l & ll

Seems sincere to me.:rolleyes:

Comments like "beat his white ***" and "go through his bag" really make her seem like an innocent bystander.

Wow. She apologizes a lot. I wouldn't apologize. I'd be like, look, I said this, I meant it. I didn't steal :poop:. Deal with it. :D

Regardless, she's just as guilty as the two fighting for agging them on.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow. She apologizes a lot. I wouldn't apologize. I'd be like, look, I said this, I meant it. I didn't steal :poop:. Deal with it. :D

Regardless, she's just as guilty as the two fighting for agging them on.

She's only apologizing because 4chan ****ed her up and gave out her info.

That place is full of scumbags, but they definitely dish out some e-justice from time to time.

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    found this on another sight it starts off rebuking what some on else wrote but then explains it a little more at least what started it

"This news article is clearly false. It states that the old man said " I can kick your ***. " When in the video he clearly says " I see tough guys like you and I slap the sh** out of them." NO WHERE does the old man say this. Also by the context (you can tell the first part of the video was edited out to make it seem like the black man did nothing) the black man asked the old man at the front of the bus " you looking for a show shine? " . The old man took it seriously and went to the back. There is proof of this because they talk about it and the black man clearly tells him to get back to the front of the bus. Which means he was up there to begin with when it all started.

I can't defend what the old man done to the mail box, but what he done on the bus was clearly self defense. AND the black man shouldn't of got off the bus and started trouble again. And why aren't the police doing anything to the recorder or the black man? She OBVIOUSLY stole his bag. And the black man clearly started it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That was awesome! :rockwoot:

The dude tried the Eddie Murphy rule of fighting by talking loud and acting tough... of course, as Eddie said... that doesn't always work!

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    If I can work-up a left like that.....

I'se doesn't needz no Glock !! When I dress like the SemperFi dude I appendix-carry a -30 on right, and a full -21 magazine on left. I think
    Mr. Punch hit the J.B. with his left because it was nearest the target.
    (P.S. "GO Y T" rhymes with "GO-BACK J B") Jim Beam Forever! Pat.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On another board I read that the old guy has been around that area for quite some time...hanging around the beach and often talks to hisself and starts trouble with others.

We dont know exactly what was said before the vid started to get EITHER of them all worked up...but the conseses (sp) is that the old man started the fight...he def ended it too...lol.

Top Bottom