Self-Introduction from Darlene Sartore (ideal-network)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ideal-network

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Greetings from Darlene Sartore in southern Indiana... My INGO user name is ideal-network - which is also my prime biz that integrates my personal, social, and political interests... I Do Everything around Life, Love, Liberty, fruits of Labor, Longevity, etc.

I have a lifetime concealed carry permit... To my 7 children, 21 grandchildren, and 5 great grandchildren I am fondly known as a Pistol Packing Mommy and Granny...

I am currently 67 years of age... widowed for almost 2 years... live in rural area just north of Princeton, Indiana... My current focus is converting my property into a Survive and Thrive Educare Center to pass on the skills I and others have learned in creating a civilization (and protecting ourselves from the anti-civilization)... I, like most other self-leaders and self-care providers, have been mostly a recluse creating our personal Gardens Of Eden... But now we are realizing we MUST network and harmonically work together to KEEP and PROTECT our inalienable rights from the anti-civilization invasion.

I clearly comprehend the meaning in the first phrase of the 2nd Bill Of Rights article... which guides what is collected or designed to be integrated into the well-regulated Ideal Network Projects.

Politically I am libertarian, and help found the Libertarian Party in Indiana... I currently am VERY active with the Ron Paul for President in 2012 campaign building websites, writing articles, doing Internet webinars, and teaching how to do Internet conferencing for promoting our private enterprises (niches)... PLUS being a realist also working with an Ace In The Hole (LP's candidate for Pres) if enough voters don't wake up and vote to NOT be slaves...

In the Body Politic realm, I agree with and appreciate these tag-lines in another INGO member's post...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

"Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting to see what they will have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." - Ben Franklin

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137,(1803) "The Constitution of these United States is the supreme law of the land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law."

Hope this is enough rambling to introduce me and help members decide if I am a "fit" in this team, and where I might be of service...

Cheers from Darlene

P.S. Forums are not my preferred method for communication because important posts easily get lost in the trivia... but willing to learn and make serious testing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom