Selling my starter CC firearm. Time to upgrade and need your advice!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GreenfieldGunny

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    I never jumped on the Glock bandwagon like most, but I have a XD .45. Now I dont C&C, but I would highly recommend an XD over a Glock, having shot both. Now for a C&C purpose my opinions might change. Shop around and shoot as many as you can and get the one that you like the best.

PeterJLH09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    Two things to consider: 1) you can get advice from everyone on here, but ultimately it comes down to one very important decision-making point. What fits my hand, and is comfortable to carry/shoot. It does you no good to own a great gun that stays locked in your safe, cause you hate to shoot it, and it doesn't fit you. Get something that is comfortable. All that being said, I'm gonna put in my choice. I carry a Glock 23 4th Gen clambered in .40. Now the beauty of the G23 is its ability to convert from the factory .40 to both 9mm, and .357! Other of the Glocks have that ability as well, but the 23 is the same size as the 19: compact. I'm 6' 2", 170lbs, and have absolutely NO problem completely concealing my 23. Ultimately, its up to fit though. Hope that helps!:ar15::draw:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Try several out, see what fits best. The G19 is a great choice, but due to the "shooting panic" going on right now, every dealer I have trapsed in through their doors didn't have ONE in stock... Goes to show how stupid people really are in purchasing firearms, they only do it when the media portrays it....

makkdaddydave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    the glock 27 is what i bought 4 cc and i love it..i take it 2 the range @ least 3 times a month and it has been a great gun 4 me....u might want 2 look in2 the glock 26 witch is a 9mm subcompact...great cc gun 2 have..good luck in whatever 1 u buy.......

Top Bottom