Please reply by conversation.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    A DEAL HAS BEEN MADE

I AM NOT CONSIDERING CASH OFFERS.
    PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH CASH OFFER UNLESS IT'S COMPLETELY STUPID HIGH :D.

Skip the first paragraph if you don't want to read a sob story

Here's the sob story.. I've been looking for a good deal on a Gen4 Glock 19 for several months when I find out about the Blue Label deals.. My dad who is also a gun aficionado agreed to purchase one for me.. I'm a wheeler and dealer and didn't want to be out any money, so I sold two handguns for SUPER deals to some INGO members (here is where I hope karma comes back around).. Well as soon as I gathered my money (a matter of 3 days) all G19's were out of stock and on indefinite backorder EVERYWHERE.. So here I am without any pistols, and without profit from selling them at such a good deal.. BUMMED

I have been putting together an AR-15 for the last two months or so.. It is not a rifle I NEED, but before the climate change, I was putting it together for very cheap.. I'm putting it up for trade right now (AS IT SITS) for a Gen4 Glock 19.. I will entertain Gen3 but it must be in excellent condition.

The rifle specs:

Aero-Precision complete lower (unknown trigger/lpk, but feels good)
    A2-Replica Upper
    USGI Bolt group
    MOE Carbine length fore guard
    Generic charging handle
    Carbine weight buffer and spring
    USGI Stock. Mil-spec buffer tube

The only things to complete this rifle is a barrel, delta rings, and gas tube.

Here is a picture of everything that is for trade. Magazines included

2013-01-18%252016.54.41.jpg

I am not well versed in the world of AR-15's.. I can try and answer your questions, but I really started putting this together just cheaply, and because it would be a fun project.

I feel that a straight up trade is very fair.. Barrels are not in high demand right now, and I can point a buyer in the direction of 14.5/16" barrels with delta and tube for under $250.. This would be a GREAT trade for any blue label buyers that are looking to get into an AR-15 for a 'normal' price in this crazy climate.

I am located in Greenwood, 15 minutes south of Indianapolis.

Thanks, Chris

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I happen to be in Greenwood as well. I know it goes against what you're looking for and your reasoning, but if you end up with a cash price, PM me.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    All PM's replied. My barrel people include the FSB pinned and if you have a Gen4 ill throw in a Carbine gas tube.

To the top!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom