Sen Donnelly now has a working website!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    https://www.facebook.com/senatordonnelly/posts/516841138348779

Posted on his Facebook, and I encourage you all do to the same, because it looks like his page is being dominated by anti-gun liberals at the moment.

Edit: My post has been taking down. :rolleyes:

Are you posting to his timeline? I've seen others also complain about their comments not showing on his facebook, but I've commented multiple times under HIS topics and they've always stayed. :dunno: It is probably a security setting so individual posts don't fill up his page and bump down his headlines. I suggest trying to comment under his headlines or topics.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Are you posting to his timeline? I've seen others also complain about their comments not showing on his facebook, but I've commented multiple times under HIS topics and they've always stayed. :dunno: It is probably a security setting so individual posts don't fill up his page and bump down his headlines. I suggest trying to comment under his headlines or topics.

It was posted on his timeline, was there for approximately an hour, maybe longer, and then it was gone. :dunno:

Top Bottom