• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Sent this out today, to everyone I could. This thing is just out of control on the T.V.. I know there are mixed emotions, on whether these bills will pass or not, but for the first time ever, I am very concerned. The momentum from the press , Feinstein and others is not good. Hopefully we can curb that somehow and gets this derailed.

DEAR...(Fill in the blank)
    I am writing you in concern with the proposed bills that are being introduced to our Congress and Senate after the first of the year, concerning firearms and magazine bans and restrictions.
    While I mourned right along with the rest of the nation with the loss of the children at Sandy Hook, I feel restricting our rights to bear arms is not the solution, if there really is one.
    I feel along with most other firearm owners in this state, that these bills are a direct violation of our Second Amendment Rights! To restrict or ban even part of this, would be a direct violation, of our second amendment rights, and freedoms!
    The highest courts have deemed our right to bear arms as constitutional, and anything less than that would be a disgrace to our forefathers and all Americans who fought and died for these rights and freedoms. Not just for our protection, but for our children's future, and their rights as Americans to posses and own firearms to protect their life, and maybe someday (God forbid), our very Freedom.
    I would encourage you to stand with Firearm owners in the whole United States, and vote these bills down.
    These are unstable, and trying times to be sure, but these bills will not stop people from doing bad things. Its that simple.
    If we start taking away our rights, and Constitutional Liberties, and Freedoms...Where would this end? Will we still be Land of The Free and Home of the Brave?
    Will we still be the nation who broke away and fought against Tyranny, against almost all odds to be a free nation?
    Or will we be a nation who succumbs to our own Rulers?

Thank you for your time, and I hope you will consider that, our very freedoms and rights are at stake here.
    Thank you for your time, and your vote, to insure Americans are able to keep their Freedoms and Constitutional rights everywhere.

Last edited:

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Sent this out today, to everyone I could. This thing is just out of control on the T.V.. I know there are mixed emotions, on whether these bills will pass or not, but for the first time ever, I am very concerned. The momentum from the press , Feinstein and others is not good. Hopefully we can curb that somehow and gets this derailed.

DEAR...(Fill in the blank)
    I am writing you in concern with the proposed bills that are being introduced to our Congress and Senate after the first of the year, concerning firearms and magazine bans and restrictions.
    While I mourned right along with the rest of the nation with the loss of the children at Sandy Hill, I feel restricting our rights to bear arms is not the solution, if there really is one.
    I feel along with most other firearm owners in this state, that these bills are a direct violation of our Second Amendment Rights! To restrict or ban even part of this, would be a direct violation, of our second amendment rights, and freedoms!
    The highest courts have deemed our right to bear arms as constitutional, and anything less than that would be a disgrace to our forefathers and all Americans who fought and died for these rights and freedoms. Not just for our protection, but for our children's future, and their rights as Americans to posses and own firearms to protect their life, and maybe someday (God forbid), our very Freedom.
    I would encourage you to stand with Firearm owners in the whole United States, and vote these bills down.
    These are unstable, and trying times to be sure, but these bills will not stop people from doing bad things. Its that simple.
    If we start taking away our rights, and Constitutional Liberties, and Freedoms...Where would this end? Will we still be Land of The Free and Home of the Brave?
    Will we still be the nation who broke away and fought against Tyranny, against almost all odds to be a free nation?
    Or will we be a nation who succumbs to our own Rulers?

Thank you for your time, and I hope you will consider that, our very freedoms and rights are at stake here.
    Thank you for your time, and your vote, to insure Americans are able to keep their Freedoms and Constitutional rights everywhere.

Sandy Hook, not sandy hill!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom