14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Those two knuckleheads have NO idea what the American people want. They do, however, know what the American people expect, and thats why they have to keep buying the votes needed to keep their sorry keisters in office.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I do wonder, how many Democrats actually believe these laws will save people, and how many are just out for a subjugated citizenry?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Didnt they demand a vote? Didnt they get that vote? now that the votes have been counted and theyre not happy with the results the vote wasnt enough...i dont get it

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We are under assault by dangerous terrorists and Obama and Harry Reid want to disarm the American people...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    No way they are done. They did this crap with Obamacare. They voted and it was defeated and then the backroom deals and payoffs commenced. This deal is Obama's legacy item He wants it bad! I forsee this deal resurfacing BEFORE 2014. If Obamacare implodes and the sheeple realize how much the new taxes are biting, 2014 will be a massacre! They can't wait too much past summer to bring this back out. I'm still pessimistic things will turn.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My :twocents: is that Giffords, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc. wrote this bill and amendments and they failed. They think they can do whatever they want because they're in charge. Well the anti-gun amendments were voted down and I think that was a serious blow to their ego. They're also sore losers and won't let it go. Their trusty Senate let them down because evidently 90% of Americans DO NOT support gun control.

If they would've passed the amendments and pro-gun people were throwing fits like they all have, they would just use that against us and show everyone we're right-wing nut-jobs for throwing a tantrum. I also think they're extremely embarrassed that it backfired on them and have to show their constituents that their not taking no for an answer. We can't let up either.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    They have to keep trying because we poor, stupid gun-toting peasants are too (excuse me while I spit out some of this 'backy that's runnin' down my chin-SPLATTOOIE) stupid to know what's best for us.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Didnt they demand a vote? Didnt they get that vote? now that the votes have been counted and theyre not happy with the results the vote wasnt enough...i dont get it

^^This.
    We all know full well that if the vote had gone the other way, there would be NO talk of another vote, they'd say, "No, sorry, you got your vote and you lost. Elections have consequences!" or some such nonsense, but when they lose, they want more votes.... Kinda like, "we'll give him a fair trial, THEN we'll hang him."

Of course, if the same were done to them when they're the minority party, the hue and cry would be deafening.

It's not treason, but it is misrepresenting your constituents, and the remedy is for the people who vote for them to vote against them.

Every two years, we can replace one third of the Senate and the entire House of Representatives.

I am of the opinion that we as a country should begin that process.

Blessings,
    Bill

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    ^^This.
    We all know full well that if the vote had gone the other way, there would be NO talk of another vote, they'd say, "No, sorry, you got your vote and you lost. Elections have consequences!" or some such nonsense, but when they lose, they want more votes.... Kinda like, "we'll give him a fair trial, THEN we'll hang him."

Of course, if the same were done to them when they're the minority party, the hue and cry would be deafening.

It's not treason, but it is misrepresenting your constituents, and the remedy is for the people who vote for them to vote against them.

Every two years, we can replace one third of the Senate and the entire House of Representatives.

I am of the opinion that we as a country should begin that process.

Blessings,
    Bill

As I've said before...I foresee some seats opening up

Top Bottom