• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I really thought Obama would not get re-elected. I hope this doesn't somehow make it through. I highly doubt it will.

To be real honest with yourself, do you think after the school shooting anything would have been different if Romney were president elect?

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Ms. Feinstein is one of the larger hypocrites known in history. She also carries a firearm for her protection.

Her and her ilk will try and try again to remove rights from the greater masses, and save the same sacrificed rights for herself and her other elected politicians.

I don't know what's worse, it seems that our politicians are just as bad or not worse than the Mafia.

At least with the Mafia, they'll ask you in which ear the bullet should go.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    meh. as long as it takes 60 votes to do anything in the senate, i don't see a bill this extreme getting out of committee.

further, the R's control the house so stay on your congresscritter with calls and emails and this goes no where.

I completely agree. This parading is her just trying to shore up her ultra-lib street cred.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't think this will make it through Congress, and will surely face court challenges if implemented. However, 2014 could be problematic if the Republicans lose the house. They will keep trying for as long as Obama is in office.

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Well Obamacare got passed without even reading it. With a different makeup then we currently have in the House, this could certainly someday happen. We all know that they want it. And looking at people I work with and a number of my neighbors, most of them would support bans and registrations (or worse!).

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Lets get real fellow gun owners. "They" our elected officials, will do whatever "they" want. "We" those who elected "they" need to stop supporting "they" until "they" accurately represent "We" the people who elected them.

Our election system and governemt is broken. It is not what our forefathers intended and "we" the people have allowed it to happen. Now "we" are on the verge of a tyrantical movement against our basic freedoms by "they" the elected ones.

We are seriously approaching a time where "we" have to gather in groups and organize to stand up to the tyrants who are over taxing us, over regulating us and frankly stripping us of our Constitutional Rights as guarenteed by the Bill of Rights.

How do we fight back? File law suits that new laws or presidential directives are unconstitutional? Someone figure this mess out and let "we" the people know how to stand up to "they" the elected tyrants, I mean officials..

Power to the people..

TJ

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    They said the same thing years go about two dudes wanting to get married.

Not sure what this has to do with the current discussion, or how it even affects you (assuming you aren't gay), but cool.

To be real honest with yourself, do you think after the school shooting anything would have been different if Romney were president elect?
    He is just as anti-gun as Obama. Not sure why you people don't realize this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, as I understand the wording of the proposed bill, we can keep what we have but we must register each gun with the Feds? And we have to go through additional background checks for each weapon?

This is a control bill not crime prevention.....I call Bravo Sierra.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Not sure what your confused about but I copied these out of the bill that are handgun related:
    Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
    Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
    Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.

Well, your title said the Senate Would go after handguns, but it was just the same old feinstein crap that has been posted many times here. ;)

biomech

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Time to start writing letters to our elected officials opposing this BS. As it is our duty/right to vote, the same applies to voicing our dissatisfaction with these extreme proposals.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Gee, it seems so important what Romney might have done to some people. If he would have been just as bad, are we supposed to just lay down for this? Maybe we should wonder what Newt would have done or perhaps Perry... It would be just as germane to the current debate.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Too bad we can't have a national referendum to force commiefornia to kick Feinstein out of the senate for conduct unbecoming of an American.

Also, someone please explain how the first "assault weapon" ban worked so well considering the Columbine massacre occurred right smack dab in the middle of the "ban".

There are petitions at The White House for that.

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Well, your title said the Senate Would go after handguns, but it was just the same old feinstein crap that has been posted many times here.
    That was the title of the article and no it's not the same old crap. This is the bill she intends to introduce into the Senate for a vote.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    We need to let the Republicans know that if ANY form of restriction passes the House, that those of us who have been holding our nose and voting for the Republican instead of the Libertarian candidate in order to not "throw our vote away" will never do so again.

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Man just look at the jobs lossed "IF" this goes through. Not to mention our 2A right.

Jobs move from private sector to public sector. Its what they want. Remove 100k private jobs and replace them with 100k government jobs to manage the paperwork of all this new registration...kind of like IRS agents for Obamacare.

I'm thinking its time to buy my full size 9 mm I want soon so I don't get stuck with a 10 rnd mag for it...Too bad I can't afford the M1A I want.

Top Bottom