• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I understand he is a grieving parent, but screw him.

If any of the previous 5 victims, or even a concerned passerby, had been armed, his son may be alive. Instead, the People's Republic of Kalifornia has made it increasingly difficult for it's people to defend themselves.

Now I read he wants to cuddle with his son's murder's father. Ahhh, isn't that sweet. Please, I'm about to puke.:puke:

Just another Entitled Liberal without Common Sense, Morals or Responsibility. Drove a BMW, owned Expensive Firearms but bemoaned that he was Poor by Beverly Hills Standards. MURDERED the 1st 3 Victims with a KNIFE but that is Overlooked and the Gun is to Blame NOT the Individual for HIS Actions. Kalifornia, the Land of the Liberal Fruit & NUTS.
    Elliot Rodger's family struggled with money, court documents show - CNN.com

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    How about we ban women from rejecting the sexual advances of a creepy little bastard? That ought to stop the violence right? I mean all he wanted was to get laid, but being a socially awkward little freakazoid made all those girls feel uncomfortable around him. We should ban feeling uncomfortable. If everyone felt comfortable this never would have happened right? Maybe an after school program is all he needed? You know where everyone can get together and feel loved and appreciated. Free sex and and the whole peace and harmony crap. Then this never would have happened.

Or maybe we ought to teach kids to deal with their **** and grow up at the appropriate age.

LIBERALS, STOP TREATING YOUR CHILDREN LIKE BABIES AND THEY WON'T BECOME SERIAL KILLERS AND MASS MURDERERS.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I understand he is a grieving parent, but screw him.

If any of the previous 5 victims, or even a concerned passerby, had been armed, his son may be alive. Instead, the People's Republic of Kalifornia has made it increasingly difficult for it's people to defend themselves.

Now I read he wants to cuddle with his son's murder's father. Ahhh, isn't that sweet. Please, I'm about to puke.:puke:

It's too bad we can't quarantine this disease until it dies out. The disease blinds people from reality. It prevents them from assigning the blame where it belongs. That little ****er wasn't a victim of society. He wasn't a victim of the gun lobby or the NRA or "gun nuts". He was a crazy little narcissist punk who's parents only fed his warped self interest.

If my son were murdered by a little narcissist punk like that, embracing the little ****er's dad would be the furthest from my first instinct if I were to get so close.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    What about your sons right to live? Maybe if you sir wasnt such a lost individual, you couldve possibly taught your son how to defend himself against attacks like this. Instead of begging to be spared.

How about you lobby for the removal of GFZ's? There are thousands of gun owners across the country who wouldve intervened on behalf of your son.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    What about your sons right to live? Maybe if you sir wasnt such a lost individual, you couldve possibly taught your son how to defend himself against attacks like this. Instead of begging to be spared.

How about you lobby for the removal of GFZ's? There are thousands of gun owners across the country who wouldve intervened on behalf of your son.

Well you see the problem is, you are thinking logically. This is a function most (all) hardcore liberals lack. They are run purely by emotion, more accurately the emotional reaction they have, to instinctively push for more oppressive laws.

You see liberals deny the fact that humans are independent. They see the entire human race as unworthy of independent thought or action believing instead that we should be completely submissive to an unseen and unknown force, but unlike a religious belief in which a deity is considered the ultimate force and the subjects are allowed free will. Liberals believe the government should be that force and that all beings should be denied free will and be completely submissive and totally dependent on the force of the government for all aspects of life.

Liberalism is the ultimate cult.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    Ahhhhh....the warm, warm blanket of government security. Pull it up over your head. Snuggle into it's warm embrace. You are safe.

BAAAAAMMMM!!!!!

Lay your head down and go to sleep to the rhythm of the war drums.

Pay no mind what other voices say
    They don't care about you, like I do, like I do
    Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils,
    See, they don't give a **** about you, like I do.
    I'll be the one to protect you from
    Your enemies and all your demons

A will to survive and a voice of reason

Your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same
    I must isolate you
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.

(Pet, A perfect Circle)

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    You would think a billionaire would be in favor of personal freedom. I struggle to understand, unless they actually believe the bought and paid for data and agenda of an expanding government hungry for more control.

The billionaires don't care because they've got enough money to grease whatever palms need greasing to make sure they aren't affected by any law they don't like. It's along the same line as Leona Helmsley when she famously said "only the little people pay taxes". Only the little people will have to abide by the gun control laws too.

Top Bottom