• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What's so crazy about Dr. Ron Paul? Non-interventionist foreign policy? An economy based on sound money? Not instigating aggression? De-criminalization of most Schedule I drugs? Restoration of the Bill of Rights?

He's a 9/11 truther. I could stop there...

He's had some awkward things to say about the Civil Rights Act, Lincoln, and black americans in general. He's just not an electable person... and his isolationism desire reflects poorly on Rand's stances.

I'm alright with his desire to abolish the IRS... but he also wants the FBI/CIA gone. Not sure where I stand on that. He wants to dissolve the public education system. Sure, I'm for that... but that's not an electable quality. I like that he wants out the UN, as well...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Better check your sources on that one.

He's had some awkward things to say about the Civil Rights Act, Lincoln, and black americans in general. He's just not an electable person... and his isolationism desire reflects poorly on Rand's stances.

I'm alright with his desire to abolish the IRS... but he also wants the FBI/CIA gone. Not sure where I stand on that. He wants to dissolve the public education system. Sure, I'm for that... but that's not an electable quality. I like that he wants out the UN, as well...

What's awkward is the government doing a bunch of things it never had the authority to do. Point to the constitutional amendment that gave the federal government the power to dictate business hiring practices, create thousands of domestic criminal laws, topple foreign governments, micromanage education across the country from Washington D.C., et cetera.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

So, would you rather have Mittens for President, or "crazy" ol' Uncle Ron at the helm?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    One thing is for sure, IMO. How this is ruled on by the courts will give us a very clear picture of what our constitution means today. It is completely clear to me that this is an absolute violation of the 4th amendment. Ruling any other way will be quite an indictment on the status of our republic.

I almost don't want to know.

Top Bottom