• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Already sent out a few emails. The more that see it and send out some emails, the better. Doesn't matter to me if it is from that link or something someone writes up on their own. Even if it is a dupe, :yesway:.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Sent to Senator Coats:

Hello Senator Coats,

PLEASE include "Gun Control" as one of the drop down options on the Subject line seeing it is presently a very important issue that your constituency is voicing opinion on.

Now... as a politically active and informed citizen who voted for you, I strongly request that you support the Paul-Cruz-Lee filibuster of the motion to proceed to S. 649 and to resist Harry Reid's gun control grab.

I understand that in a test vote last Saturday, 50 Senators including six Red State Democrats voted for an amendment offered by Senator Mike Lee to prohibit virtually all gun control legislation in the Senate.

Now is the time to stand strong for what our US and Indiana State Constitutions afford citizens in the right to keep and bear arms; now is the time to say, "NO MORE INFRINGEMENTS".

Stand with Senators Paul, Cruz, and Lee to filibuster any motion to proceed to any gun control legislation.

Thank you.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Sent to Senator Coats:

Hello Senator Coats,

PLEASE include "Gun Control" as one of the drop down options on the Subject line seeing it is presently a very important issue that your constituency is voicing opinion on.

Now... as a politically active and informed citizen who voted for you, I strongly request that you support the Paul-Cruz-Lee filibuster of the motion to proceed to S. 649 and to resist Harry Reid's gun control grab.

I understand that in a test vote last Saturday, 50 Senators including six Red State Democrats voted for an amendment offered by Senator Mike Lee to prohibit virtually all gun control legislation in the Senate.

Now is the time to stand strong for what our US and Indiana State Constitutions afford citizens in the right to keep and bear arms; now is the time to say, "NO MORE INFRINGEMENTS".

Stand with Senators Paul, Cruz, and Lee to filibuster any motion to proceed to any gun control legislation.

Thank you.

Top Bottom