• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    An elderly retired colonel. A blind man with a walking stick. Old people with perm haircuts. Menacing "Code Pink" war protesters. The guy who brought forth the Pentagon Papers. These and other peaceful protesters marched with signs toward the gates of the Quantico military base. Their goal was to deliver a letter to the base commander about the mistreatment of PFC Bradley Manning, the suspect in the famous leaking of dozens of Federal scandals and crimes by high-profiled politicos.

Photo taken near Quantico, VA

The protesters never made it to the gates. They were met by a small battalion of futuristic free-speech regulators wearing Power Armor. Showing no signs of resisting, the small peaceful group of geriatric demonstrators were confined to a "free speech zone," which consisted of being surrounded by a ring of Oath-Keepers wielding their 1st-Amendment-shields. Attack dogs, and troops with LMG's were lined up at the ready, in case any of the protesters used their walkers as a weapon.

Look America!! Coming soon to a peaceful protest near you!!! Gun rights? Tea party? Anti-tax rally? Immigration rally? Is there anything that the Police State supporters would be willing to protest over? Maybe when your pensions are on the chopping block? WAKE UP.

Peaceful Activists Arrested at Bradley Manning Protest

YouTube - police brutality against Free Bradley Manning protest hurts Colonel (Ret.) Ann Wright

Last edited:

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Here is perhaps a less biased source, an actual news station:

About 35 Arrested At Virginia Rally for Wikileaks Suspect | WDAZ | Grand Forks, ND

It seems that it is against the law to sit in the middle of a US highway and block traffic, even for a protest. I didn't see anything that the police did that was unreasonable, in order to clear the highway. The law applies to everyone, even if you are older than dirt, blind or dressed in pink. If you refuse, it would be reasonable to remove you using only that force that is necessary, which it appeared that the police did. I didn't see anyone getting stomped, maced, tazed, or any other "brutality," other than the scary police costumes.

As far as Bradley Manning goes, if he leaked classified government documents to our enemies, he should be shot for treason, as far as I'm concerned.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So this is where Code Pink has been. I was worried when they didn't show up at the White House to protest the war in Libya...

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Uh...where is the "brutality", where are the people getting "crushed"?

I never understand why people like Rambone have to attempt to completely distort reality to try to get a point across. Who are you trying to win over exactly, sheep?

Sorry, but outlandish propaganda is BS regardless of who is spreading it and what his/her aim is.

:ranton:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have the exact same "turtle" gear. Protects us from strikes only... Looking at the video, they acted according to training 100%. I know because I was trained the same way. Looked good to me. They were arrested for blocking the intersection. A common tactic for protesters who WANT to get arrested and make a point. Don't block the street and you can protest until you become hoarse.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

I never understand why people like Rambone have to attempt to completely distort reality to try to get a point across. Who are you trying to win over exactly, sheep?

Sorry, but outlandish propaganda is BS regardless of who is spreading it and what his/her aim is.

:ranton:

:+1:

Welcome to the world of Rambone.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

I noticed some crushing begin at 6:55. Just listen for the old people screaming in pain.

Maybe they appeared to be blocking the street because they were being surrounded by hundreds of officers, roadblocks, dogs, and soldiers. :dunno:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Leftist protesters are liars by nature. They do this sort of thing with the intent to get footage that they can distort in an effort to help the media promote their fanatical left wing ideas. "Oh, lookl, I got arrested (no mention of breaking the law). "Oh look, I got knocked down (no mention of 'I ran head first into the police') These people use the same tactics as the ambulance chasing attorneys.

In this case though, the protesters have a point; we shouldn't be hanging Manning out to dry in solitary confinement. We should hang him where everyone can enjoy it.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    In this case though, the protesters have a point; we shouldn't be hanging Manning out to dry in solitary confinement. We should hang him where everyone can enjoy it.

Did your buddy, King George III, give you that line?

[STRIKE]
    Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    [/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]
    Amendment VI
    In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
    [/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]
    Amendment VIII
    Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
    [/STRIKE]

Last time I checked, we don't torture and hang our soldiers who are suspected of crimes. We try and convict them.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    In what world do we allow civilians to just walk onto a secure military installation?

Where I come from, we call that "how to get your ass shot in 10 seconds or less."

Edit: lets just ignore the fact that the military is not bound by laws as laid down by the constitution. They have there own laws, its called the UCMJ, and yes there is something like 22 seperate offenses that they can kill you for.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Leftist protesters are liars by nature. They do this sort of thing with the intent to get footage that they can distort in an effort to help the media promote their fanatical left wing ideas. "Oh, lookl, I got arrested (no mention of breaking the law). "Oh look, I got knocked down (no mention of 'I ran head first into the police').

Not to mention a lot of these people do this professionally.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Man I wish I wasn't out of rep because I would be handing out tons here.

I don't see any brutality or too much force being used. What I do see is a bunch of knuckle head leftist putting themselves in position to be forcefully removed from unlawfully blocking a roadway in an effort to make it appear as if they are being abused. They got exactly what they deserved. The video is BS effort to make authorities look bad.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Leftist protesters are liars by nature. They do this sort of thing with the intent to get footage that they can distort in an effort to help the media promote their fanatical left wing ideas. "Oh, lookl, I got arrested (no mention of breaking the law). "Oh look, I got knocked down (no mention of 'I ran head first into the police') These people use the same tactics as the ambulance chasing attorneys.

:yesway:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Say it with me. Overkill.

Even if its perfectly reasonable to arrest them every one of them for standing in the wrong spot, why is the solution to deploy a battalion of militarized clowns with riot shields?

You guys ever hear the saying, "when all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail"? That's what this reminds me of. They jump at the chance to deploy all their tacticool military gear and use it against the most harmless protesters. Is it an intimidation thing? Is it a power thing?

I can't wait to run into these guys at the next peaceful Open Carry rally. I don't expect you guys to understand.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central

lol....I like it.:patriot:

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central

Even if its perfectly reasonable to arrest them every one of them for standing in the wrong spot, why is the solution to deploy a battalion of militarized clowns with riot shields?

You guys ever hear the saying, "when all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail"? That's what this reminds me of. They jump at the chance to deploy all their tacticool military gear and use it against the most harmless protesters. Is it an intimidation thing? Is it a power thing?

I can't wait to run into these guys at the next peaceful Open Carry rally. I don't expect you guys to understand.

Overkill??? My idea of a fair fight between a police officer and an offender is twelve cops on a paraplegic. All these cops want is to go home to their families safe, every night. They are at this demonstration because they were ordered to be there.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

We agree slightly more often than we disagree. But this is a stretch. I don't imagine any other group would have received anything more or less, all else being equal. You know I'm no fan of the police state, and you know I know the point you're attempting to make. But sensationalizing it is not winning converts.

Top Bottom