• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I am new to the State of Indian but a long time gun enthusiast. Any other retired old farts interested in finding a place we could gather once a month or so to shoot and BS the have lunch together? I am open to suggestions and willing to travel. I now live in Fishers and have not fired any of my guns since moving here and miss doing so.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Senior moment...

I am new to the State of Indiana but a long time gun enthusiast. Any other retired old farts interested in finding a place we could gather once a month or so to shoot and BS the have lunch together? I am open to suggestions and willing to travel. I now live in Fishers and have not fired any of my guns since moving here and miss doing so.

There are plenty of "older" members at the Elwood Conservation Club. See the web site at Elwood Conservation Club for details about the club. :cool:

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    I'm not an old fart yet, but if you are ever interested in meeting up with a lot of different folks, Atlanta Conservation Club just North of you has some great events every weekend. OR, if you'd be interested in coming up to Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club sometime, just let me know.

Welcome!

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Miles I'm an old retiree too and that sounds like a good plan. If you get it set up I would be interested. I'm in the Anderson area.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Old farts are where the knowledge is in any sport, I learned a lot of my skills from several korean war vets, skills that could keep you alive

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Old farts are where the knowledge is in any sport, I learned a lot of my skills from several korean war vets, skills that could keep you alive

I know what you mean. My buddy Dave, is a Korean war vet. He loves to say "shoot like there is a million Chinese coming over the hill". Don't miss.

I have shared a motel room with him. He does not sleep quietly all night long.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Count me in. I'm still working and I don't like to think of myself as old but I guess it's time to consider the possibility. I get to ITPs range about once a week and would enjoy talking, or shooting with, "like minded" folks.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I too am interested, however I may not be old enough. Let me know what you get started and I'll be there. I love breakfast and good coffee.

kenjb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am officially an old fart and would welcome the comraderie of others like me. I have breakfast with old car old farts on Thursdays and can do another breakfast with other old fart gun guys...when ever. Just let me know.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Just wondering if there is any new interest in this idea.. I have a little more free time now and possibly some other people do too.
    Anyone interested chime in or PM me.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Top Bottom