• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I believe the safe will come with a key, if something happens to the key pad you can remove the keypad like you would to change the battery and you can insert the key behind the electronic keypad to open the safe. Keep an eye on the one at Menards, our local store has some left and they have been running them regularly for $599 with a $100 mail in rebate. You have to spend the rebate in-store, but who cannot find something they need at Menards to spend 100 bucks on?

firekiller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I just got the safe from Menards, it is very nice. If the keypad gets broken you can open the safe with a long skeleton key that is provided, very nice setup so someone that knows how to pick locks should not be able to enter the safe.

cjkoz1975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Cool thanks for the info. I just went there and bought one. They were $599.00 but they had one that was returned still in the box because it had a small dent and paint chip on the bottom. I was able to get it for $499.00 I didn't see anything else wrong with it. After all I might scratch it trying to get it into my basement.

Top Bottom