• ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Uhh yes I watch the news on my tv?

I watch television news too. I think my point was misunderstood. See more below.

You really giving him crap because he watches the news??

No, in fact I am not.What I am saying is that, at present, we live in a time where mankind has faster (damn near instantaneous) access to more information than at any other point in human history. By limiting oneself to only television news, no matter what their branding, one is dealing oneself short of information. I watch the news too. And I freely admit, I steer clear of CNN and MSNBC at almost all times, with the exception of election results reporting. What I am saying is that there is far more information available through the channel I mentioned (the internet) than any television broadcast or cable station will mention, or even have time to program for. One should try and gather information from as many sources as possible. The internet affords everyone that opportunity, and it is an opportunity of which everyone should avail themsleves.

donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    If your a conservative you get your news from Fox, if your a liberal you get your news from MSNBC. They cater to their audience and that's it! Either channel is biased to one political party. That's why it really isn't news it's only really opinions.
    What? Fox News is fair and balanced! It says so right on the screen!

/purple

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think Fox is actually pretty main stream. It is just that the others are so far out on the left that it makes them appear to be on the right. With a few exceptions I think they are mostly big government establishment point of view. I don't find most of them to be my type of conservative.

Top Bottom