• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The gun industry is warning liberal states that pushing for anti-gun policies and taxes will speed an already active escape by weapons makers to friendlier states such as South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The bottom line is they don't really care. Look at places like NY and CA losing so much tax revenue from people leaving for a better environment for their family and livelihood.

My fatalistic outlook is that those liberal states will screw themselves into oblivion, but it's not there yet. For now it's nice to see as I travel to new places, the areas of the Country that are successful and honor our Constitution. Warms my heart, I'm happy for businesses and families, and just makes my day to see it in person after the last two years.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I think a lot of these companies are factoring in escaping from the unions as well. Blew my mind when Winchester-Olin moved it's ammo operation out of Illinois, to Mississippi.

Of course I'm not privy to the details, and Olin may have done it on purpose, but the union turned down a 7 year contract that affected 1000 union members.

That's 7000 Man Years of guaranteed pay, or the loss of 1000 union machinist jobs. Talk about a negative impact on a community!

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Every family has a retarded uncle that drives an IROC-Z and has to borrow money from Grandpa to fix it every time he gets hammered and hits a tree.
    Uh-oh, I might BE that uncle! LOL but I didn't vote for Biden! Now excuse me, I need to get Grandpa to take me to go get my IROC-Z that I left wrapped around that tree last night while I was hammered.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The gun industry is warning liberal states that pushing for anti-gun policies and taxes will speed an already active escape by weapons makers to friendlier states such as South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

Somewhere in there is the sweet sound of secession.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If I had 5 minutes as a moderator, INGO would be light a few subscribers.

Coming from me, a former member of the banned camp, I can probably say that’s basically guaranteed to never happen.

You should start a poll "Do you want 76Too as a Moderator?"

I think my credentials are coming any day now.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Exactly why secesssion is long overdue.

You should start a poll "Do you want 76Too as a Moderator?"

I think my credentials are coming any day now.

Which wouldn’t look as clean as it did in April 1861. Indiana would have to secede from anything inside the 465 beltway...along with Bloomington and Gary.

And your poll was a stroke of genius, ftr. Alas, online forums are never akin to democracies and more often than naught resemble malevolent dictatorships.

But we love our oppressors, right? A little Stockholm syndrome FTW? I’ve personally been successfully re-educated after my last ban. I couldn’t function properly:buddies: w/o INGO in my life

Last edited:
    Top Bottom