• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Which wouldn’t look as clean as it did in April 1861. Indiana would have to secede from anything inside the 465 beltway...along with Bloomington and Gary.
    That's a common problem in many states. We talk of red states and blue states in the context of presidential elections but so many states are complex political mazes and only achieve purple designation if they stop being politically predictable during presidential elections. That's why dissolution or secession is more problematic than just chopping up states along current borders.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    At least it might make things a little easier though, this time around...we’ve literally got them surrounded in every instance.

To get the thread back on track here though, I stopped doing business w/Smith and Wesson when they refused to push back against MA unconstitutional ‘interpretations’ of existing laws in 2016 (when I lived in MA). They’re moving to TN, but they’re leaving a burning pile of trash behind them.

They had a real opportunity to push back as major taxpayers and help the gun owners of MA preserve their god given right, but instead just looked out for #1 and kept their head low until they could plan their exit.

I’ll never buy another S&W product in my life.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’ll never buy another S&W product in my life.
    When I joined INGO I made note of these comments and vowed to not support these Benedict Arnold companies. Then I began to question the logic. The truth is, unless you live in the woods and grow all your own food, make your own literally everything you deal with these types companies. Just buy sugar and salt you are dealing with big corporate companies that I guarantee are doing something that runs counter to your values.

If one goes through INGO there is not a single gun or accessory company that passes all purity tests. You are free to do as you wish, but I am over the INGO purity tests for 2A suppliers. These companies have to navigate worse government and social scrutiny than even you and I. They are just trying to survive the BS like we are and sometimes what they do to survive may not be just what you want or what is in your best interests.

I hope all of you will reflect on this and the logic behind it. The anti’s would like nothing more than we 2A supporters would put our very own suppliers out of business. And what better way to shoot ourselves in the foot than to hold our suppliers to a purity test they are not even trying to uphold…

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    When I joined INGO I made note of these comments and vowed to not support these Benedict Arnold companies. Then I began to question the logic. The truth is, unless you live in the woods and grow all your own food, make your own literally everything you deal with these types companies. Just buy sugar and salt you are dealing with big corporate companies that I guarantee are doing something that runs counter to your values.

If one goes through INGO there is not a single gun or accessory company that passes all purity tests. You are free to do as you wish, but I am over the INGO purity tests for 2A suppliers. These companies have to navigate worse government and social scrutiny than even you and I. They are just trying to survive the BS like we are and sometimes what they do to survive may not be just what you want or what is in your best interests.

I hope all of you will reflect on this and the logic behind it. The anti’s would like nothing more than we 2A supporters would put our very own suppliers out of business. And what better way to shoot ourselves in the foot than to hold our suppliers to a purity test they are not even trying to uphold…
    Which I get and your point is 100% valid...I just took it personal in MA. That was my home, AND their home.

It just felt like a snub to their local supporters that they even refused to join the fight against tyranny in their own backyard, and instead decided to move out of the neighborhood.

I’m guilty of doing the same thing and I’m not looking back, but my property taxes were small potatoes compared to what S&W pays that commonwealth. Had they gotten involved, MA might not be in the position it is currently. If you ever want to see how bad it is, hop onto northeastshooters.com and look at the prices of AK’s/AR’s... half of INGO would be millionaires overnight if we could get those prices...but there’s literally no more going INTO the state. I didn’t help by taking all of mine with me here when I left :evilangel:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Which I get and your point is 100% valid...I just took it personal in MA. That was my home, AND their home.

It just felt like a snub to their local supporters that they even refused to join the fight against tyranny in their own backyard, and instead decided to move out of the neighborhood.

I’m guilty of doing the same thing and I’m not looking back, but my property taxes were small potatoes compared to what S&W pays that commonwealth. Had they gotten involved, MA might not be in the position it is currently. If you ever want to see how bad it is, hop onto northeastshooters.com and look at the prices of AK’s/AR’s... half of INGO would be millionaires overnight if we could get those prices...but there’s literally no more going INTO the state. I didn’t help by taking all of mine with me here when I left :evilangel:
    Should have sold there and bought new here. LOL

Top Bottom