• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I just heard the French police shot the truckman dead. Where are the Sob Sisters of INGO bemoaning this lack of due process?

Sure, and we'll never know the motives of the truckman.
    Col. Michael Kirby (portrayed by John Wayne, The Green Berets, 1968): "Out here, due process is a bullet."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Word is Obama is making plans to attend the upcoming funeral memorial services and blame France because I learned recently they hate everybody but white Frenchmen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just heard the French police shot the truckman dead. Where are the Sob Sisters of INGO bemoaning this lack of due process?

Sure, and we'll never know the motives of the truckman.

Its cool only because he wasnt blown up.

Reminds me of a fitting quote. We've been saying for years if they dont have guns, they'll use bombs, or knives.... or trucks.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills." -GySgt Hartmann.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Our culture has no interest in the acme of skill. We are too busy being ashamed of the accomplishments of our forefathers and ruining our children to be sure they are even more weak and ashamed than we are.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Driving down the packed street for a mile. I am actually surprised its not double killed and/or injured.

May God be with the familys of the victims.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Hell, I would run away from gunfire, like these people did, in the vast majority of instances. Obviously if I'm on the job, that's the way I'm heading, but if I'm at a patriotic event with my family and armed, my FIRST duty is to their safety....and if I'm by myself, there would be a lot to take into consideration before I put myself in harm's way against an unknown number of assailants, armed with Lord knows what (like wide radius bomb), and not aware of the local LE/Mil position and plan. Last thing I'd want, is to catch a bullet from a hyped up officer because I had a gun, and was heading the wrong way. IMO, leave it to the professionals, unless forced to act.

Good point. That's my take on it too. My thinking in that post was being in the immediate vicinity of such an attack and the better choice between evils being to fight. Many folks don't have the capacity to fight when it's their best option. They're stuck in the denial phase of reacting to a traumatic incident.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    fd6671033bf2648d7210fbbd9326f926.jpg

Top Bottom