• BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Nobody tells me anything....

Oct 30th and 31st at the Pines on 31 South.

Happened to check the online for
    gun shows this weekend.

Went this morning and saw the nicest SP 1 Colt set ever. (rifle and carbine) Both have Colt scopes, with Colt bayonets and are in absolutely new condition. Didn't check serials as they are set back from the unwashed masses. Don't quote me, but I think asking for both is near 10K. These two were worth the 6 bucks entry. Right inside the door on the right as you enter. Think the guys name is Rick. He has the very high end Smiths and Colts.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

gun shows this weekend.

Went this morning and saw the nicest SP 1 Colt set ever. (rifle and carbine) Both have Colt scopes, with Colt bayonets and are in absolutely new condition. Didn't check serials as they are set back from the unwashed masses. Don't quote me, but I think asking for both is near 10K. These two were worth the 6 bucks entry. Right inside the door on the right as you enter. Think the guys name is Rick. He has the very high end Smiths and Colts.
    Wait, I thought @Mongo59 was who we kept out of the loop on the gun shows in Seymour. I'm so confused.

Beech Grove to Seymour? No problem! Coming out of Crawford County to the land of the 36 license plates? Mongo might get lost in Medora or miss the bridge at Sparksville and end up in White River. Too risky...

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown

gun shows this weekend.

It’s that time again! Seymour show at the armory this weekend. 4/30 - 5/1 2022

Top Bottom