• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well I end up buying a DR920 instead, I will trying to sell some stuff to get the MR920 also. The DR920 feels awesome in my hand and everything seems very high quality, been comparing to other manufacturers and in my opinion SS is hard to beat for what you get and price paid.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Well I end up buying a DR920 instead, I will trying to sell some stuff to get the MR920 also. The DR920 feels awesome in my hand and everything seems very high quality, been comparing to other manufacturers and in my opinion SS is hard to beat for what you get and price paid.
    Congrats. I'm probably 1,500 rounds in to my MR920 and have been very happy with it. Buddy of mine has 2 MR920's and is on the hunt for the long slide version.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The DR 920 Elite came in today. I'm usually not that impressed with new guns but I like this one so far, haven't shot it yet though. It came with a nice nylon case, 2 mags, and the hardware for red dots. It has 3 backstraps and I particularly like the straight backstrap vs. the traditional Glock hump. I'm not a big Glock trigger connoisseur so I can't comment too much on that, it does have a nice tactile reset and seems fine to me but a ways from my PDP.

M3pcnbFl.jpg

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Took the DR 920 Elite out today for about 100 rds, worked fine with a mix of cheap FMJ and then some HP's. While I can always shoot Glocks competently i've never shot a stock Glock this well right off the bat.

First couple magazines out of the box with iron sights

grFwfwCm.jpg

Got the RMR sighted in quickly

nfKUy7lm.jpg

Last edited:

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have a couple of range trips with mine without a malfunction, I also like the small backstrap as it points very well for me. I have had a lot of different handgun and the DR920 feels great in my hand (one of the best), just need to ad a red dot and light up the trigger a bit and Im good to go.

Top Bottom