Shannon Watts is bullying another business. Pulls out all the crazy.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dont you pretty much think that about everyone that goes against the status quo though?

This ain't the status quo. This is carrying guns AT people. OCT has a bunch of loose cannons that they need to secure.

Three straight losses and yet the open rifle carry are still at it. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Next Battles in the Restaurant Wars | Shall Not Be Questioned

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have never been to Chipotle. Am I missing out?

I like them. Think "Subway of Burritos" and you have the basic concept, although the quality is better than Subway. You pick your wrapper, meat, veggies, condiments, and they make it in front of you.

I'll continue to eat there. They didn't ban guns, they are basically asking to remain neutral. If I ran a business, the last thing I'd want is to be drug into divisive cultural and political arguments. No matter who you side with, you've lost some customer base.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    This is carrying guns AT people. OCT has a bunch of loose cannons that they need to secure.

Three straight losses and yet the open rifle carry are still at it. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Favorite quote from the article
    Their primary goal is to “educate” Texans.

You know, that's why there are pamphlets, sign boards, newspaper ads, etc. There are ways to reach the ignorant and the undecided that will engage them and make you seem rational and "hey, that guy's just like me, only with guns!" The NRA is fantastic at that. There marketing and PR is slick, both within the organization's membership and with outsiders.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    This ain't the status quo. This is carrying guns AT people. OCT has a bunch of loose cannons that they need to secure.

I am wondering what your solution may be? Should open carry be banned? Will Shannon Watt's stop pushing the issue if we all just go hide? The part being missed here is it does not matter what we do. Maybe this battle could have been avoided right now, but there will be another School, mall, or theatre shooting that will stir things up. When it happens they will beat us down again and we will have to find another corner to cower in.
    I have ad more information now, those two guys in the pics are idiots, we agree there, but they are not the issue. Shannon Watt's and bloomberg are not going to stop, not for a while with their 50 million, so that leaves us with the option to hide or fight back.
    I am not seeing where there was a "victory" anybody "snatched defeat from". We can never agree on battle to fight.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I think the lesson to be learned is this: In regards to Shannon Watts, if we shut our mouths then she will be seen for what she is, a lying, manipulative, crazy bully. When we have Pro-2A guys posing with AR15s then we force the business to choose. If we stay the hell out of the way then she won't get the attention she craves and will be shown the door by the businesses she is harassing. Fast food restaurants exist to make money. They do not exist for the purpose of being the battle ground for political war.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This should be a lesson to us all that as stewards of the 2nd Amendment we should practice a little common sense of our own because we all know what the antis idea of "common sense" leads to.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I like them. Think "Subway of Burritos" and you have the basic concept, although the quality is better than Subway. You pick your wrapper, meat, veggies, condiments, and they make it in front of you.

Also, as far as Mexican goes, they are considered one of the "cleanest" choices out there when it comes to using quality organic ingredients. My wife is a clean eating freak, and Chiptole is on her go list. So, we eat there once every two weeks or so.

Top Bottom