• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I finally got around to posting my recent purchase from Classic Firearms. Its a 1944 M44 Tula, war time stock from what i read online. Its numbers matching, with some blemishes on the wood. It looks like the stock was repaired in two spots, but the bore and metal surface are in great condition. This will go nice with my 1933 91/30 Hex. I still need to clean it up, but here are some picture.

Rifleright.jpeg

RifleLeft.jpeg

BarrelMarking.jpeg

StockBlemish2.jpeg

StockBlemish.jpeg

ForearmRepair.jpeg

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    When I picked my m44 I went with the one that had stock repairs. I thought it gave it a little more character than the others. Good grab!

airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I was kinda upset when I got it because the box was beat to hell, and it had all the marks in the wood when it was suppose to excellent condition. Classic told me I cold exchange it but, I was like no thanks it's a Tula and the metal is in great shape, so I'll just keep it. More I look at it, I like the marks for character. I haven't got a chnace to shoot it. I got two span cans of Ammo. I have 3 rifles now that I need to shoot for the first time, a 91/30, M44, and my Daniel Defense M4.

Top Bottom